Author Topic: moe.down 2011 lineup(so far)....  (Read 5095 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
moe.down 2011 lineup(so far)....
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2011, 09:43:51 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;270229
i\'ve been to like 2 shows a year for the past 4 years from them.  its still a good time, and the doses there are better than the ones at phish.

yup another reason why im excited to check it out again.  not to mention oldnewbies hippie commune .  great vibes all around at the moe. downs ive been to cant wait !!!!
*Gia*

booztravlr

• SHlTTER\'S FULL
moe.down 2011 lineup(so far)....
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2011, 11:37:41 am »
Quote from: ds673488;270226
Quote from: booztravlr;270224
Moe. played a $10 show in Syracuse on Saturday night. What a dooz. I haven\'t seen them in 3 years and it looks like I should have kept it that way. Apparently they\'re pushing their new stuff pretty hard this year, which I can deal with, but all these new songs sound cheesy and similar to the next one. Hopefully, for them, this was an off night.

booze, schleigho is playing at a place called "stu\'s ranch", in georgetown, ny this saturday.  From the map it looks very close to syracuse.  They are playing albany Friday I cant wait.

Figures Schleigho picks this weekend as their one weekend all year to play shows. If I didn\'t have plans for JamBoree/Father\'s Day I\'d hit up both of them.
Smell my mule.