Author Topic: Acoustic Cafe; Bridgeport, CT  (Read 2045 times)

LBoogie

Acoustic Cafe; Bridgeport, CT
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2009, 11:52:30 am »
matt, chris, ken??  anyone interested in recording this tonight??  hit me up!!!  or, i\'ll be at the cafe setting up by 4.....so feel free to come on in :)  thanks!!  sooooo amped for this.  i have  a good feeling:)

mvallo

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2009, 01:47:05 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;230385
matt, chris, ken??  anyone interested in recording this tonight??  hit me up!!!  or, i\'ll be at the cafe setting up by 4.....so feel free to come on in :)  thanks!!  sooooo amped for this.  i have  a good feeling:)

yes, I\'ll be there to record and support!

LBoogie

« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2009, 02:31:52 pm »
Quote from: mvallo;230407

woot!  thanks man!!

Quote from: LBoogie;230424
Quote from: mvallo;230407

woot!  thanks man!!

oh!  feel free to come down and set up any time after 3:30....you\'ll have full access to pretty much everything at the club.....its a great setup :)  can\'t wait to see ya!!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 02:31:52 pm by LBoogie »

tmn8r1

• Guitar Slave
    • http://www.thebreakfast.org
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2009, 04:55:35 pm »
Hi Everyone - hope you can make it out tonight. Its going to be an exciting night of music featuring some of CT\'s best musicians :)
Adrian will be making it down as well tonight for some jamming.
I play a 45min set at 8pm. Its for a good cause, people need our help, lets help them. peace
When words leave off, music begins. - Heinrich Heine

LBoogie

« Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 02:06:58 am »
tim , i can\'t thank you enough for the incredible show tonight!!!  thanks for your support, and continued enthusiasm....you fuckin rock man :)  btw, that last jam is officially called...... the psychedelic blackout!!! LOL.  good times...thanks to everyone that made it out tonight:)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 10:01:24 am »
Was last night a success?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

LBoogie

« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2009, 11:13:01 am »
oh yes....very much so :)

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2009, 11:27:29 am »
glad to hear.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: May 15, 2009, 11:57:01 am »
awesome, awesome time last night!! great music from start to finish. great people all around. doesn\'t get much better in my book. i\'m very proud of you, ltrain. good job!

LBoogie

« Reply #24 on: May 15, 2009, 12:02:53 pm »
thank you soo soo much.  it felt great to pull something like that off....definitely not a one man operaration, but at least i know that for the next one.  we raised about 800 dollars for great strides, which means the absolute world to me :)  thanks to matt too for recording!!!  i can\'t wait to see how that comes out :)  especially the crazy feature jams at the end....wow!  its amazing what you can do when you put your mind to something.....but shit....i\'m wiped.  can\'t wait til next time!