Author Topic: so there is probably more than enough material...  (Read 1417 times)

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
so there is probably more than enough material...
« on: January 23, 2011, 02:59:33 pm »
For a new album. I am loving the new tunes these days and would love to hear what this incarnation of the band sounds like in the studio. I know it aint cheap to make a record but a guy can dream right?
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 03:08:08 pm by Gfunk »
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2011, 07:17:10 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;265076
For a new album. I am loving the new tunes these days and would love to hear what this incarnation of the band sounds like in the studio. I know it aint cheap to make a record but a guy can dream right?
^this!
Where to next?

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2011, 07:38:50 pm »
Ahead of your Doom
Silver Bullet
Blessing in the Skies
Metropolis
Shotgun Butterfly
Rush
Existential Funk
Eternal Fist
Reel Time
Living Daylights

*Left off Tunage and Synergy since they were on Live As Is

def got enough tunes for an album.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2011, 07:40:40 pm »
Quote from: Gfunk;265076

ya dude its easy just throw the band your debit card number and we should be all good !! but for real, they have other things to worry about right now than putting out another album.  where is bonafide  by the way ??  Great idea tho  george ill help in any way i can
*Gia*

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2011, 08:03:38 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265081
Ahead of your Doom
Silver Bullet
Blessing in the Skies
Metropolis

Shotgun Butterfly
Rush
Existential Funk
Eternal Fist
Reel Time

Living Daylights

def got enough tunes for an album.

Seems to me Dangle is making his mark. Would be nice to hear studio versions either solo or w/ this incarnation of The Breakfast.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2011, 08:12:33 pm »
Quote from: bezerker;265082
ya dude its easy just throw the band your debit card number and we should be all good !! but for real, they have other things to worry about right now than putting out another album.  where is bonafide  by the way ??  Great idea tho  george ill help in any way i can

its a band, putting out an album should be one of their top priorities especially since they haven\'t had one in 5 years.  why is it the fans problem to foot the bill for everything?  no offense, they might not be rich, but i\'ve never got the impression that the members of the breakfast are in the depths of poverty.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2011, 09:14:07 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265084
Quote from: bezerker;265082

its a band, putting out an album should be one of their top priorities especially since they haven\'t had one in 5 years.  why is it the fans problem to foot the bill for everything?  no offense, they might not be rich, but i\'ve never got the impression that the members of the breakfast are in the depths of poverty.

i agree i just feel that they will record when they are stable with everything and feel the need to.  they made a demo with reel time and the sound and living daylights which i thought sounded great but no one really got to ear it (what a doo).  i honestly hope they make another album but it seems more realistic at this point for kung fu to make an album.  i\'m all about breakfast but i want the band to be satisfied and happy so i hope they do what they feel comfortable doing.  <3
*Gia*

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2011, 09:21:23 pm »
I can understand a Kung Fu album being top priority(unfortunately), I would just like to see some sort of long term plan concerning the Breakfast.  I\'m certainly in no rush to see them push out an album, but at least give us something to look forward to.  and thats the first time I\'ve heard of that 3 song demo, and that is a total dooz.  how hard would it be to put three songs up on Itunes to give us Breakfast fans something to enjoy.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2011, 10:07:52 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265086
I can understand a Kung Fu album being top priority(unfortunately), I would just like to see some sort of long term plan concerning the Breakfast.  I\'m certainly in no rush to see them push out an album, but at least give us something to look forward to.  and thats the first time I\'ve heard of that 3 song demo, and that is a total dooz.  how hard would it be to put three songs up on Itunes to give us Breakfast fans something to enjoy.

i dont really know because I have never written music and tried to sell it, but I bet they have a pretty firm grasp on what needs to go down to really make it .  they will do what is right and I know that because they are steadfast whole hearted musicians and friends.  speaking of rush, that song could bring this band to some insane serious places i think.  hot fukin dog  miss you by the way igzy !
*Gia*

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2011, 11:17:15 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;265086

It was more like a 5 song demo with 2 live tracks but it was with Matt O. and he bailed before anything could be done with it I\'m sure.

also pretty sure the Kung Fu album is already in the works if not about wrapped.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2011, 11:24:50 pm »
Quote from: leith;265088

also pretty sure the Kung Fu album is already in the works if not about wrapped.
seems like a while ago that they were in the studio
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice