Author Topic: Considering a move to Oneonta ...  (Read 1180 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Considering a move to Oneonta ...
« on: July 14, 2010, 11:53:55 am »
in the near future. I know this used to be a ser hot spot for the Breakfast between Ellis and Heavey\'s crews ragin it out there. The scene was righteous when I\'d make it down to upstate shows in the mid 2000\'s...

What\'s the story now? Northampton is a lost cause I no longer represent. Otwizzle peeps, give me stories of encouragement and such. For I am probably moving.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 12:12:10 pm »
don\'t have much to add on the topic other than warm wishes in your search for greener pastures....

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2010, 12:12:25 pm »
the lakes region of new hampsh is the ser hot spot ;)
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2010, 02:41:43 pm »
Are you trying to make it even more unlikely that we will ever see you again?

Looking at the map it looks like you are in the middle of nowhere...What exactly so desireable about this place?  I understand it\'s probably beautiful, but probably better as a vacation spot than where you want to live, no?
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2010, 03:05:09 pm »
Nick, your first question would be a resounding "yes!" if it were not for my fellow fans of the Breakfast. We\'ll see each other at Red Square shows, and if you ever make it upstate ;)

What exactly is so desireable, I will have a better idea after the weekend when I go visit. There is a whole-foods centered sort of commune out there that offers room, board, food, and a stipend in exchange for like 20 hours work. For example, I might re-do their website, they have a lot of activities in the area that need direction and archival as well. Also there is plenty of freedom to own your own income and do what you will in free time. Seems like a very chill arrangement, actually. I\'m sort of hoping they give myself and Ashley this nice log cabin they have unoccupied on their land... would be a dream.

You never knew I wasn\'t a fan of the Metropolis? Love the song... but city life\'s very insane.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2010, 03:24:35 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;259187
Nick, your first question would be a resounding "yes!" if it were not for my fellow fans of the Breakfast. We\'ll see each other at Red Square shows, and if you ever make it upstate ;)

What exactly is so desireable, I will have a better idea after the weekend when I go visit. There is a whole-foods centered sort of commune out there that offers room, board, food, and a stipend in exchange for like 20 hours work. For example, I might re-do their website, they have a lot of activities in the area that need direction and archival as well. Also there is plenty of freedom to own your own income and do what you will in free time. Seems like a very chill arrangement, actually. I\'m sort of hoping they give myself and Ashley this nice log cabin they have unoccupied on their land... would be a dream.

You never knew I wasn\'t a fan of the Metropolis? Love the song... but city life\'s very insane.

I hear you man. When driving through NH on the way to Breakfest and on the way home all I could think about is living in the woods. Needless to say I was jealous as hell about the land those guys have and wished I had something like that.

I need me some land
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 09:48:14 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/v/hML6dVnC9V0&hl=en_US&fs=1">http://www.youtube.com/v/hML6dVnC9V0&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 09:57:43 pm »
move to new haven,brah.
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set