Author Topic: Frankly Po Zest ::: Guitar Tab Needed  (Read 960 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Frankly Po Zest ::: Guitar Tab Needed
« on: February 05, 2009, 12:57:04 pm »
This song is heavenly I want to play it. peace. thanks.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2009, 01:06:42 pm »
go do a search for frank zappa\'s "sexual harrasment in the workplace" and when someone asks you what you\'re playing, say "frankly pozest"

:duck: :biggrin:
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2009, 01:14:45 pm »
^^
Well I listened to a few versions of Sexual Harrassment... the only part that even sounds remotely similar is the jam but that\'s not even the same at all.

IMO Frankly Po Zest is a far superior instrumental, and that is the song I want to learn.

If I have to spend the weekend figuring this one out and tabbing it out for y\'all...... your gonna owe me one ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2009, 01:14:49 pm »
Paul - I haven\'t heard that one since \'99.
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2009, 01:21:01 pm »
What would really be super cool is if the TMN8R came along and just spelled it out for me ;)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2009, 06:03:07 pm »
HAH, he\'ll barely play it, let alone tab it... one of my favorites never to be heard again unless you\'ve got the first album... which I do... just do what I do, turn your shit up loud and jam over the whole freakin\' song...
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2009, 07:53:02 pm »
I wouldnt quite say its outta comish... last Iron Horse show (untaped) had the best Frankly Po Zest maybe all time.

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2009, 01:08:07 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;224542
had the best Frankly Po Zest maybe all time.

That\'s debatable... I\'ve witnessed some Po\'s that blew my mind way back when... ahhh, it was a simpler time!
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2009, 12:13:00 pm »
Yea me too. IHEGSpring09 ruled em all ;)