Author Topic: 14-year-olds do YEM  (Read 2669 times)

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #15 on: December 09, 2008, 03:32:34 pm »
hahahah SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i am def gonna try to make it down for this
caress me, aunt jemima

inthewhitelodge

14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #16 on: December 09, 2008, 04:26:26 pm »
I checked out some of their other covers...The drummer is also a good vocalist; the girl stand-in needs a little confidence boost or practice maybe. E for effort though.

Hey I gotta hand it to them, with tapers, feedback, and fans, they should begin adapting the tunes into their own style- tweaking just a bit more emphasis on dramatics. The bassist looks like a little T-palms. ;o)
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #17 on: December 09, 2008, 04:26:40 pm »
mclovin.info

mclovin-fam

whos going on tour with me?
DS Newbers

inthewhitelodge

14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 04:28:07 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;213160
mclovin.info

mclovin-fam

whos going on tour with me?

AWW Yeah, in time, in time.

Not totally sure if they are legally able to play bars and such. (being under 21) What\'s the deal?
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #19 on: December 09, 2008, 04:56:49 pm »
these guys rock. i\'m about to audition for rythm guitar/ backup vocalist
caress me, aunt jemima

thatguy

14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 05:02:32 pm »
mclovins=def gonna open a breakfast show in future!

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2008, 05:10:29 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;213149

come by and say hi! I will not be far from my mic stand.

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2008, 08:40:12 am »
Quote from: Lexington;213169
these guys rock. i\'m about to audition for rythm guitar/ backup vocalist

Hell yea, I\'ll try out too.... keys, harmonica, roadie, whatever! they kick ass
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2008, 07:34:35 pm »
my presence at this event is unofficailly official, as long as i can get the car out of the driveway

Quote from: krispy;213171
Quote from: Lexington;213149

come by and say hi! I will not be far from my mic stand.

you are taping the beards too, correct?
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 07:34:35 pm by Lexington »
caress me, aunt jemima

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2008, 08:51:55 pm »
for anyone who\'s never been there also, (although it will be dark and you can\'t really see much then) collinsville is a cool little town. It\'s an old industrial area that made axeheads in the mid 1800\'s. Was one of the biggest in the countries. A huge ass flood destroyed the town  though as the farmington river  wraps around downtown years and years ago. late 1940\'s I think. Flood stage water table marker is easily 15 feet above ground level on the trail next to the river, which is a good 10-15 feet above the average river height. Also, they have a kick ass kayak place right on the river and the roads are awesome and not that heavily traveled by cars north of town center. Makes it a FANTASTIC place to start bike rides from for the southwest corner of the litchfield hills... dave. ;)

And, I get my bike back tomorrow! wo0t!
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2008, 09:25:33 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa;213286
for anyone who\'s never been there also, (although it will be dark and you can\'t really see much then) collinsville is a cool little town. It\'s an old industrial area that made axeheads in the mid 1800\'s. Was one of the biggest in the countries. A huge ass flood destroyed the town  though as the farmington river  wraps around downtown years and years ago. late 1940\'s I think. Flood stage water table marker is easily 15 feet above ground level on the trail next to the river, which is a good 10-15 feet above the average river height. Also, they have a kick ass kayak place right on the river and the roads are awesome and not that heavily traveled by cars north of town center. Makes it a FANTASTIC place to start bike rides from for the southwest corner of the litchfield hills... dave. ;)

can i get back the last 40seconds of my life??
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2008, 12:17:09 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa;213286

sweet paul!
you should go to the show. i\'m going.
caress me, aunt jemima

Lexington

• suckin seaweed
Face on Bass
« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2008, 01:14:24 pm »
yo i am sitting in with the Weird Beards on bass tonight. hopefully for the whole show, maybe for 3/4 of it. i am also sitting in with the Mclovins for a couple dead tunes, so come rage
caress me, aunt jemima

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2008, 01:15:33 pm »
Quote from: Lexington;213532
yo i am sitting in with the Weird Beards on bass tonight. hopefully for the whole show, maybe for 3/4 of it. i am also sitting in with the Mclovins for a couple dead tunes, so come rage

:cancels plans:
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
14-year-olds do YEM
« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2008, 02:22:27 pm »
here we go!  MCLOVIN!