Author Topic: SF/Bay area summer living  (Read 1745 times)

Whathefunk

SF/Bay area summer living
« on: May 09, 2007, 07:21:19 pm »
I was just offered a job at a company called Granicus, located in San Fran and i would really like to take it but i don\'t have any living arrangements.  I was wondering, since i know there are some heads from the bay area on the board, if anyone had any ideas for finding a place for just the summer.  I checked out craigslist and it seems to be the best option as of yet. But if anyone else has an idea, please let me know.

-MikeyWTF

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 07:46:45 pm »
Congrats on the job offer.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 08:46:36 pm »
I would start on Craigslist.  I have met roomates through there and one of them is pretty much a best friend.  The descriptions people post of themselves give a good sense of who they are and whether or not you\'ll mesh well.  Are you planning on living in the city or outside of it?  Contact me and I\'ll let you know all about the neighborhoods of SF, cities nearby and the transportation routes.  Knowing which area you\'d like to live in helps when searching by keywords on Craigslist.  You can even fly out for a weekend, stay with me and visit the area prior to moving if need be.

I\'ll certainly take you out on the town for music and other events when you arrive.  Bring a bike and we\'ll roll around town!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex