Breakfast Babble > Question Mark And The Mind

Your Favorite Moxie Epoxy Track?

<< < (14/14)

booztravlr:
i picked this disc up at the syracuse show and it hasnt left my car since. the whole album flows so well from front to back.

psygn is a great opener and will keep growing as a live song.
future peek is well written and i especially like the chorus \'learning the hard way...something we must go through\' cause everyone has been through tough times before and had to learn what its like to overcome those obsticles. i feel like tim\'s singing if strongest on this track. honey butter is a fun song that cant be fully appreciated in the studio. to see everyone jumping and dancing around during shows then singing along to the chorus is its true element. but the studio version  was def done well.
i honestly didnt like good things the first couple times i heard it, prob because its a slower song. however i kept listening to it and its really grown on me. the grand piano def adds a great element in the studio. i hope they get a keyboardist next year so this song doesnt fade out of their rotation.
surreal radio is so catchy i almost voted for this track. im a fan of it and look forward to seeing it again in the future.
tricky ways seems to have an element of santana mixed with the allman brothers...or am i crazy? either way this one always gets me dancing.
intension showcases rons talents and he does not fail. however its hard to make out what he is saying some of the time.
l8 & the gr8 -> over exposure really sums up the album nicely. the solo tim lays down in over exposure rips and the outro music is really mellow and as it fades out it makes me feel like i just experienced something special. in all reality i prob have because this is one of the best albums to come out in many years. i havent been this excited about a new cd in a long time.

Vassillios:
i love psygn

Jim Cobb:
wow future peek takes the lead.

i\'ve been diggin surreal radio lately.

i\'d like to hear a tricky ways > evil ways > tricky ways sometime.

Eldwayno:
At first, I really enjoyed Good Things the most, but the more I listened to Overexposure it just took me places

Vassillios:
nowadays intension is hands down the best song on the album

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version