Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 6770 times)

frolfer

• breakfast geek
Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2010, 10:05:11 pm »
Nice!

Thanks and danks, sir!
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #46 on: April 12, 2010, 07:57:34 am »
could this have been best rufus ever? easily top 5.

Kung Fu was amazing, so much better live than on tape, stoops looked like he was having a blast. The segue in liz reed was great, the jordan/stoops jam was crazy. Wish the b\'fast had another set, they didn\'t get nearly enough time on stage. Great encore, good to see tricky ways again.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

bonzo

« Reply #47 on: April 12, 2010, 08:04:49 am »
^ya that and best opener ever? wicked shocked about rufus opener did not see that comeing at all. This is why i love the breakfast so much just when you think they reached the top they do something bigger and better.

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #48 on: April 12, 2010, 09:53:16 am »
tuna how did the tape turn out ? have u givin it a run through yet
all i know that it was a ser dance party
:jumpy: :bounce2: :thewave: :holyshit: :bounce6: :banana: :banana: :holyshit: :holyshit: :holyshit: :stoned: :dance2: :bounce5: :bounce8: :banjug: :erectban: :orngban: :redban: :blueban: :disban: :babyban: :grnban: :banboogy: :beerban: :madban: :madban: :bandown: :bandown: :banwpoa: :banwpoa: :banwpoa: :banwpoa: :banpink: :banhair: :fruitsex: :banwave: :bantom: :banjump: :banjump: :bansplit: :banflip: :brocban: :blackban: :coolban: :banelvis: :santaban:

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2010, 01:12:24 pm »
from jambands.com

The Breakfast and Kung Fu shared the stage Saturday night at Northampton, MA’s The Iron Hose. Kung Fu features The Breakfast’s Adrian Tramontano (drums) and Tim Palmieri (guitar) so, instead of a setbreak, the two groups offered interlocking sets. During King Fu’s cover of the Allman Brothers Band’s “In Memory of Elizabeth Reed,” The Breakfast’s Chris Deangeles (bass) and Jordan Giangrecco (keyboards) joined their bandmates and Kung Fu’s Kris Jensen (saxophone). The Breakfast than offered a set of its own.
Kung Fu has been confirmed for a number of summer festival appearances, including Strange Creek, Camp Barefoot and the Big Up. Both bands will appear next week at the Stone Church in New Hampshire. Both The Breakfast and Kung Fu will perform at Newmarket, NH’s The Stone Church Saturday night.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2010, 01:44:07 pm »
This show was everything i wanted to hear and more! Finally got to see Kungfu which was Kungfukingtackular, cant wait to hear them again at Strangecreek. Did anyone else almost hear a potential GSOT>Epi3>GSOT sandwich or was it just me? But ahhh...ummm yeah. Tricky ways was one of the best if not the best ive seen to date, its sweet to her some wind thrown in the mix, like back at red square with Ben Peterson representing shoeless rev. during the Vermont Song.  HooRahhh!!

Wolfman

• Dam that DJ made my day!
« Reply #51 on: April 13, 2010, 02:49:14 pm »
Quote from: PB4Life;255720
Did anyone else almost hear a potential GSOT>Epi3>GSOT sandwich or was it just me?

Are you ser brah?  They did not play a 12-minute song in the middle of Scheme.