Author Topic: Toilet snake attack: urban legend comes true?  (Read 659 times)

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Toilet snake attack: urban legend comes true?
« on: May 12, 2009, 04:21:45 pm »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090511/od_nm/us_snake_odd

TAIPEI (Reuters) – A Taiwanese man became a sitting target for a snake, which bit his penis as sat on the toilet at his rural home, local media reported on Monday.
"As soon as he sat down, he suddenly felt a knife-like pain and reacted instinctively by standing up," the China Times said. "When he looked down, he saw the big snake."
The 51-year-old man, from Nantou County, was under medical care with minor injuries, a director at Puli Christian Hospital said.
"As soon as he has passed the risk of infection, he can go," the director, who declined to be named, said. "A snake\'s mouth isn\'t always clean."
Local television images showed the black and yellow reptile, reportedly a species of rat snake, being uncoiled and plucked slowly from the toilet bowl.
Snakes regularly enter rural homes in Taiwan and other sub-tropical regions of Asia.
(Reporting by Ralph Jennings; Editing by Nick Macfie and Miral Fahmy)
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 04:34:35 pm »
Gonna make you think twice before taking a numero dos in rural Taiwan.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

LBoogie

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 04:45:35 pm »
omg....i think thats the worst thing i\'ve ever heard.  fucking snakes!!!! uuugghh!  i\'m going to have nightmares about this for sure

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 04:54:20 pm »
About the snake biting your penis?

You should be good, no?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

LBoogie

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2009, 08:32:08 pm »
what is it with men and dick jokes today....i mean....thats gotta be like number six at least!!!!! :) yes spacey...i\'m all good last time i checked....its just an awful image.  sheesh!

psychjosh

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2009, 11:14:02 pm »
Quote from: LBoogie;230189
what is it with men and dick jokes today....i mean....thats gotta be like number six at least!!!!! :) yes spacey...i\'m all good last time i checked....its just an awful image.  sheesh!

i agree.. the thought of you with a penis is truley horrifying
Bring Back the Shotty Nasal!