Author Topic: ******** Honey  (Read 3263 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
******** Honey
« on: November 08, 2009, 02:02:58 am »
For me the only way I want to ingest them from now on.

Take shrooms and put in an air-tight container filled with honey.
Place somewhere dark and cool.
Forget about it.

When you remember it check to see if the shrooms have gone black and the Honey has darkened a bit.
If so it\'s ready.

Take care if you use fresh shrooms as the water content can screw things up and spoil it all.

The high is so pleasant it\'s ridiculous. You don\'t need much but you can eat alot if you choose.

It can take you out a bit just as much as any other way of taking shrooms (as a friend told me at 8" That Honey makes me mush")but you can still totally deal.

Try it out.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
******** Honey
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2009, 06:13:50 am »
same with tinctures!!!!  we found a guy selling ***** honey at 8...soooooo yummy.  really makes my lips tingle!  i forget what strain it was but damn son...it was some good shit!
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
******** Honey
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2009, 08:55:21 am »
I like this thread.

As a one time user of said honey, I agree.

I was pooh bear at one point during the show licking my paw to get every drop of honey.

Delish.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
******** Honey
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2009, 12:53:31 pm »
******** honey butter!

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
******** Honey
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2009, 10:31:43 pm »
I\'ve tried chocolates, ******** tincture, ******** jello shots, and every other method under the sun to eat the disgusting psilos/pans/azures.  They all taste bad, not willing to try honey.

******** blotter is another story...
♥♫∞

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
******** Honey
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2009, 11:26:05 pm »
Quote from: cannontrip;245738
I\'ve tried chocolates, ******** tincture, ******** jello shots, and every other method under the sun to eat the disgusting psilos/pans/azures.  They all taste bad, not willing to try honey.

So you don\'t like the taste of Honey? Honey is yummy!
That is all you taste. You don\'t eat any of the actual shrooms unless you want to.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
******** Honey
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2009, 11:46:40 pm »
"You don\'t eat any of the actual shrooms unless you want to."

ah, I love honey, u\'ve changed my mind.  I had heard that eating the shrooms was necessary, probably \'cause the honey was made improper.  I\'d love to make some super potent honey so I could dose a teaspoon in a cup of mint tea, mmmmmmmm.
ps., I most recently made a batch of cannabutter\'d honey chocolates (recipe from "marijuana cooking: good medicine made easy" p. 35).  Abso-fucking-lutely delicious!!!

http://img149.imageshack.us/i/0000113.jpg/" target="_blank">http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3325/0000113.th.jpg" border="0" alt="Free Image" />
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 11:53:00 pm by cannontrip »
♥♫∞

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
******** Honey
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 11:47:46 pm »
I am done with shrooms. Period.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
******** Honey
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 07:10:41 am »
Quote from: KEN RAFLOWITZ;245669
******** honey butter!

I\'ve made ***** honey butter before, i may try this some time.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
******** Honey
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 10:42:45 am »
mmmmm delicious stuff !!  i think it had a part in me losing all of my shit
*Gia*

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
******** Honey
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 11:47:04 am »
Quote from: cannontrip;245738

Applesauce.

Seriously. It works really well. I used to eat them with peanut butter but that became a little too much sometimes.

Applesauce is killer. Enough good flavor to mask them and enough moisture etc to get\'em down. Doesn\'t F with your stomach either.
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

inthewhitelodge

******** Honey
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2009, 07:33:34 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;245744

Care to tell us why? I am with you on this, as well as everything else- pretty much!
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
******** Honey
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2009, 07:42:09 pm »
Quote from: inthewhitelodge;245872

Care to tell us why? I am with you on this, as well as everything else- pretty much!

i\'m pretty much on that same boat.  shrooms are too much a crapshoot to me.  i go from not feeling it, to it being way to intense to enjoy myself too easily.  i trust other hallucinogens much more.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
******** Honey
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 08:05:16 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;245874
Quote from: inthewhitelodge;245872

i\'m pretty much on that same boat.  shrooms are too much a crapshoot to me.  i go from not feeling it, to it being way to intense to enjoy myself too easily.  i trust other hallucinogens much more.

Agreed. I used to know when they were hitting, and I anticipated the feeling with excitement. Then shit was always questionable, I completely lossed the ability to experience visuals... And they linger in negative ways for me. I just don\'t feel like myself for days after I shroom.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

Desiree

• Freaker by the Speaker
******** Honey
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2009, 09:40:07 am »
I actually dont mind the taste of shrooms but applesauce sounds easy and yummy.
Life is a garden...DIG IT!