Author Topic: members of the breakfast have....  (Read 6514 times)

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
members of the breakfast have....
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2010, 09:45:54 pm »
Lboogie,eat a d...
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #76 on: November 02, 2010, 09:51:57 pm »
Quote from: kindm\'s;262710
to anyone who wants to take over go for it.

I don\'t need the hassle at all. I have enough to deal with and if this place means anything to the band they can put their money where their mouth is.

The site is already accessible via blackberry or pda and has had a stripped down version for years (it is auto redirected )

phpBB or any other board software would be fine but you will have to have everyone sign up again. unless you can find a migration tool.

Freddie I donate the space. It doesn\'t cost me anything except hassles and hearing it from my boss from time to time. I work at an ISP and one of the perks is free hosting for stuff on my account. So that is why I have been able to keep this place running all these years. Dave took care of the day to day and I took care of the hosting.

the site is currently 2.5GB and i have no idea how much bandwidth gets used because i have never bothered to look.

Sorry I got pissed off that a free donated service that makes other people money (potentially) was dissed by the very people this site was setup to help. And like Duane said the band members post but cannot update their own gigs ? Why does this site exist then ?

never knew you host this site.  thanks!  I check it several times a week, because it does contain good info.  I think a simple solution would be to add a few mods & admins to lessen the load on the current ones and to help keep track of all the different projects and dates.  I\'ll do my part to post whatever info I can.
♥♫∞

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #77 on: November 02, 2010, 09:52:10 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;262719
Lboogie,eat a d...
*Gia*

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #78 on: November 02, 2010, 10:15:16 pm »
I\'ve been having a good ol\' time here!!!!
Lot\'s of fun, lot\'s of laughs!!!!
Lot\'s of info on The Breakfast and all they do & all that the fans do.
Sometimes we get really serious here and express deeper feelings within ourselves.
If some of you out there are turned off by all this, I feel that\'s quite a shame.
It\'s a great board on many levels. If there is a problem with people joining .info I suggest it be fixed ASAP!!!!  
I would love for a few hundred more people to post their thoughts and feelings on .info.
My feeling is, people are embarrassed to express themselves before others and tend to shy away.

KEEP THIS BOARD GOING!!! LET\'S MAKE IT BETTER!!!!  MORE FUN AHEAD!!!!

I started a You Tube channel, soundoholics. It\'s got a bunch of Breakfast video clips, check it out!!!
« Last Edit: November 02, 2010, 10:22:21 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2010, 10:43:25 pm »
i\'m mostly here for the great band name thread
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2010, 10:56:42 pm »