Author Topic: Lengthy Signatures  (Read 3485 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Lengthy Signatures
« on: September 10, 2005, 08:39:51 pm »
hey folks,

i\'ve noticed people making longer and longer signatures. i http://www.thebreakfast.info/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_user_maintain#faq_vb_sig_explain">placed this in the FAQ sometime ago, but it\'s obviously not in the most accessible place, so:

Please limit your signatures to a 5-line maximum, and no images (smileys are ok)..

thanks.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2005, 03:08:44 am »
^^^^^^ anything for you dave    ;)
*Gia*

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2005, 10:33:03 am »
you know what I want to know? ever since a few months ago, there are a ton of blank lines under your post. I though I had hit return a bunch of times when making my signature, but its still there, on everyones... whats with that?
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2005, 10:59:52 am »
hmm, is it mine or the script Mcajam wrote the other night?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

davepeck

• Administrator
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2005, 12:04:24 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa
you know what I want to know? ever since a few months ago, there are a ton of blank lines under your post. I though I had hit return a bunch of times when making my signature, but its still there, on everyones... whats with that?

paul - check out the left side of the post.. the section where your name/location/etc is... make sense now? ;)

Quote from: Spacey

like i said, there\'s been a bunch over the last couple weeks... mcajam\'s was/is just outta control. :)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2005, 12:08:39 pm »
Quote from: davepeck
Quote from: FrankZappa

paul - check out the left side of the post.. the section where your name/location/etc is... make sense now? ;)

:P
well, I guess that\'s my dumbass ignorant move for the month.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2005, 12:11:38 pm »
though i do think, in those cases, the sig should be bottom aligned and not top... i\'ll see if i can do something about that..

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Lengthy Signatures
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2005, 12:34:45 pm »
Quote from: davepeck

Quote from: Spacey

like i said, there\'s been a bunch over the last couple weeks... mcajam\'s was/is just outta control. :)

I saw Mcajam write that drunk as a skunk. I didn\'t notice that it was that large until today.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.