Author Topic: summer festivals - links for bands  (Read 552 times)

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
summer festivals - links for bands
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:30:24 pm »
not sure if there is a place for this somewhere, but The Breakfast should try once again to get on the bill for Summercamp in Chilicothe, IL.

The Summer Camp 2009 Music Festival also announces the SUMMER CAMP : ON THE ROAD TOUR. On The Road will be a traveling tour across the country where bands will compete each night for a coveted slot on the Summer Camp 2009 Music Festival. More information is coming soon. Check out Summer Camp : On The Road online at on the road
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

sconnie4satan

• from the block...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2009, 02:36:41 pm »
Does your band want to play at Summerfest 2009?!

It\'s that time of year again...Summerfest is now accepting bids for YOUR band to play at this year\'s fest!

Simply submit your electronic press kit on Sonicbids.com to be considered to play at Summerfest 2009.  Sonicbids is the website that helps bands get gigs and promoters book the right bands.  They have musicians and music buyers of all kinds!  Sonicbids submissions will be accepted until March 31.

We are excited to promote both unsigned and independent artists through our Emerging Artists Series each year too, so don\'t hesitate and submit your press kit today!
For those of you who choose to submit a traditional press kit, we will be accepting those submissions from now through March 1.

Please send materials to:

Summerfest Production
200 N. Harbor Drive
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Good luck!
Don\'t shoot the messenger it\'s not his fault...
It\'s just a drag when you\'re the last one to know.

inthewhitelodge

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2009, 04:17:07 pm »
The long distance is the only unforeseen concern for all.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave: