Author Topic: Vote for the Breakfast - jam Cruise 6  (Read 2929 times)

galenas

• Global Moderator
Vote for the Breakfast - jam Cruise 6
« Reply #60 on: June 17, 2007, 11:26:33 am »
Quote from: FreeSpirit;149306
From what I understand, you can only vote one time per phone.  The band with the "most unique" votes will win the contest.  

To get more votes, maybe the band could tap into the MySpace "friends" page... there are 6,116 people signed up for the Breakfast, and 525 signed up for TPalm\'s solo page, and if each one got a message about texting a vote, there\'s a chance that some might actually do it. :shrug:

yeah! definitely!

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #61 on: June 17, 2007, 12:25:05 pm »
From what I understand, you can only vote one time per phone.  The band with the "most unique" votes will win the contest.  

To get more votes, maybe the band could tap into the MySpace "friends" page... there are 6,116 people signed up for the Breakfast, and 525 signed up for TPalm\'s solo page, and if each one got a message about texting a vote, there\'s a chance that some might actually do it. :shrug:

I don\'t buy it. The Pnuma Trio doesn\'t have that many fans (do they?!) People have gotta be voting multiple times.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #62 on: June 17, 2007, 02:51:30 pm »
Quote from: galenas;149314

yeah! definitely!

we have done it and we have done it a few times. I also have seen Adrian and Ron post it. So it has been done but again you need people took look at the bulletin and open. I don\'t look at bulletins and I imagine many other people don\'t either.

Also, myspace isn\'t all that its cracked up to be. Half the "fans" are other bands or spammers that pretend to be.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.