Author Topic: two weeks for phish fest notice  (Read 1226 times)

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
two weeks for phish fest notice
« on: April 15, 2004, 10:13:03 am »
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2004, 10:21:43 am »
"I am very much against this," said resident Connie Kelley, on Airport Road, a sentiment echoed by others. "I don\'t want them in my pool," said another neighbor.

:hscratch: :rolleyes: and :lol:

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2004, 07:44:53 am »
I dont know about you, but I used peoples swimming pools all weekend while I was at lemonwheel. Me and my dirty hippie friends would scour the neighboorhoods like roman tourists trying to find the public baths.
:P what a weirdo
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

JohnW

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2004, 08:23:46 am »
at the risk of sounding as prejudiced as the person saying "I don\'t want them in my pool"...

consider the class of people that live right next to an airport...  they really shouldnt look down on others like that, ya know?

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2004, 09:35:21 am »
I\'ll agree with that, but this may be someone that just lives in town - don\'t know what the \'berbs are like up there. Still, its a hilarious quote.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke