Author Topic: Deadwood 3rd and FINAL season  (Read 6798 times)

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
Deadwood 3rd and FINAL season
« on: June 06, 2006, 03:29:31 pm »
I kinda have a feeling I\'m the only person on here that watches this show, but whatever.  This is a great show, it takes a little while to get used to the dialogue but once you do......

I\'m very excited for this season can\'t wait to see how Deadwood ends up....
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 03:37:26 pm »
i love this show

SWEGEN!  COCKSUCKA!

they are also doing 2, 2 hour episodes instead of season 4, announced yesterday

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 04:57:10 pm »
^^really NICE, I know the creator (can\'t remember his name) wanted to do 4 seasons but HBO "didn\'t havce the money"  what the fuck is that???

Don\'t Miss Deadwood\'s Season Premiere

Who will be the next Mayor and Sheriff of Deadwood®? Can the Bella Union survive the whore wars? Will newcomer Hearst force Swearengen into new alliances? Don\'t miss the season premiere "Tell Your God to Ready for Blood" this Sunday, June 11 at 9pm.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 04:57:10 pm by Me! »
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2006, 12:47:24 pm »
Very underated show.  Can\'t wait.  Which inspires me...

Bullock: There\'s a blood stain on your floor.
Swearengen: Yeah, I\'m... I\'m gonna get to that.
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2006, 01:08:28 pm »
Al Swearengen: You want a blow job while I talk to you?
Judge: No.
Al Swearengen: I wasn\'t offering personally.

Al Swearengen: Get a fucking haircut. Looks like your mother fucked a monkey.

nice new avatar btw coyote....
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 01:08:28 pm by Me! »

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2006, 02:24:26 pm »
final season?

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2006, 02:27:02 pm »
^^that\'s right, I was just informed there might be 2, 2 hour episodes in lieu of a fourth season, but yeah basically

wiredchicken

• teamCosmicSpacewayRhyme
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2006, 02:39:44 pm »
That Is Horribler News~

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2006, 02:45:23 pm »
tell me about it I love this show.....

LOS ANGELES - There will be life in "Deadwood" after this season, with HBO and series creator David Milch agreeing to wrap up the drama with a pair of two-hour specials.

The saga of the rough-and-tumble 19th-century mining town looked like it might end with its 12-episode third season, which begins this Sunday, when Milch and HBO couldn\'t reach agreement on details of another year.

HBO had offered an abbreviated six-episode season. Milch wanted a dozen, because he constructs each episode to reflect a day in the town\'s life and felt he couldn\'t wrap the series in fewer, HBO spokeswoman Nancy Lesser said Tuesday.

The deal for the two specials, suggested by Milch, was reached over the weekend, she said.

"It allows him to work on a broader canvas through these specials," Lesser said. "He found a way to bring closure to the narrative and remain true to the themes of the material and spirit of the characters."

When and how the specials will air, whether back-to-back or otherwise, has yet to be determined.

Options for the large ensemble cast, which includes        Ian McShane and        Timothy Olyphant, had been allowed to lapse for season four so contract negotiations for the specials are ahead, Lesser said.

Milch also is focusing on another series in development for HBO with the working title of "John From Cincinnati," a surfer drama set in California.

source
« Last Edit: June 07, 2006, 02:45:50 pm by Me! »

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2006, 12:56:48 pm »

Deadwood\'s first true elections are approaching, with the offices of sheriff (Bullock vs. Harry Manning, a bartender at Nuttall\'s Number Ten) and mayor (E.B. Farnum vs. Sol Star) to be contested. Sunday night, the candidates are expected to state their case to the townspeople--protocol that unnerves one taciturn incumbent while exciting a more glib one.

This Sunday at 9pm ET, don\'t miss the season premiere of Deadwood.

This sunday I can\'t fuckin wait......

cocksuckers....

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2006, 01:20:06 pm »
can\'t wait to se how this season progresses.  Enjoyed the episode.  Was glad to finally see someone kick the shit outta E.B. he\'s such a pain in the ass.  If Sal doesnt\' win for mayor I\'ll be upset.  I dont\' particularly like the Elsworth marriage, but I\'m sure back then that\'s what would have actually happened.  Toliver has found God?? We\'ll see about that.  And now Hearst has bought out the Hotel?? Slowly makin his way to owning the whole town??  He already owns all the gold claims other than Mrs.Garret/Elsworths....

One of the better lines in the episode though:
 "Every day takes figurin\' out all over again how to fuckin\' live." -Jane
You think an addict wrote that line? (the creater is an ex heroin addict)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 01:30:01 pm by Me! »

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2006, 11:28:26 am »
I finally had the chance to catch up on my Deadwood, god I love this show.

2 good episodes, I loved the whole thing with the x\'s, Great scene too.  The relation ship between Mr. and Mrs. Elsworth is getting very uncomfortable, Hearst\'s "aunt" is great, she\'s a great addition to the cast, a spark.  Love that Joanie finally called Sy the devil, it\'s about time someone did, but he\'s already being outshadowed by Hearst.  I hate to see Al get fucked up like that but he took it like a man.  Def liking this season so far....
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 11:40:16 am by Me! »

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2006, 11:52:51 am »
this show is amazing, last night was no exception

Richardson worships The Matterhorn!

richardson is the best character in the history of TV, he and buster from AD should have a show involving them solving mysteries from different time periods... call fox
« Last Edit: June 26, 2006, 11:52:51 am by RadicalRich1138 »

Me!

• life got in the way
« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2006, 11:58:22 am »
I loved the smile he gave EB when they found out thye\'d get to keep their jobs....

RadicalRich1138

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2006, 11:59:25 am »
haha, and the thumbs up!