Author Topic: So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?  (Read 6001 times)

phirehead

• dodging ser crazy
So what is the dumbest thing you have done to spend time w/ a guy/gal?
« Reply #90 on: October 31, 2005, 04:56:25 pm »
Giant red afros=ser eye candy

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #91 on: October 31, 2005, 05:18:33 pm »
amen to that.
Postcount +1.

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #92 on: October 31, 2005, 05:53:08 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
Quote from: jocelyn

and for the record, this woman was extremely attractive. im not the kind of kid that would just hook up with an older woman solely for the fact shes an older woman. this chick was half japanese/half irish, grew up in oklahoma and had a very proper southern accent, and majored in poladys fitness or something. her body was bangin, face was beautiful, i had no choice.. happy to say i was very proud when she was snoring like my grandpa and i was quietly putting my clothes back on and slipping out the door. it was a loooooooooong walk home with a lot of laughs to myself.

something about this made me very happy.

lets kill this thread. feel like im misrepresenting myself all of the sudden as some kind of player with no morals. makin people sad and shit, c\'mon.

PLS keep this thread alive. I love this thread\'s longetivity(sp?)I nvr thought it would last!
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

kindm's

• Who Runs Barter Town...
  • Administrator
    • blueberrydreams
« Reply #93 on: October 31, 2005, 06:00:09 pm »
Quote from: leith

and for the record, this woman was extremely attractive. im not the kind of kid that would just hook up with an older woman solely for the fact shes an older woman. this chick was half japanese/half irish, grew up in oklahoma and had a very proper southern accent, and majored in poladys fitness or something. her body was bangin, face was beautiful, i had no choice.. happy to say i was very proud when she was snoring like my grandpa and i was quietly putting my clothes back on and slipping out the door. it was a loooooooooong walk home with a lot of laughs to myself.

something about this made me very happy.

lets kill this thread. feel like im misrepresenting myself all of the sudden as some kind of player with no morals. makin people sad and shit, c\'mon.

PLS keep this thread alive. I love this thread\'s longetivity(sp?)I nvr thought it would last!

Why would you feel like you misrepresentin\' ?

If no one got hurt then its all good. Hell half asian/Irish sign me up!! And is in to fitness (that would have killed it for me, she would have seen me and said this kid hasn\'t seen a gym in 15 yrs). And you got the story/memory and you put it too sleep.

Score 1 for our team!
"You can bet everything will come to an end. It's going to be ugly and it's going to be a mess, and it's going to be something that somebody did in the name of God...."

Frank Zappa, Artist as Genetic Design Flaw,
    Ecolibrium Interviews, Vol #19

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #94 on: November 01, 2005, 10:19:44 am »
I get the sense that the gal may have been feeling a little hurt the next day. Seeing as she was "looking for someone to love her" and all. And seeing as he snuck out as she was sleeping. gross. One night stands make me want to barf.
Masturbation in the MFA

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #95 on: November 01, 2005, 08:16:32 pm »
I get the sense that the gal may have been feeling a little hurt the next day. Seeing as she was "looking for someone to love her" and all. And seeing as he snuck out as she was sleeping. gross. One night stands make me want to barf.

first one nighter ever for me.. she knew exactly what i was in for and she was pushing for it from the start. she didnt say pre-entry that she was looking for love, it seemed totally 100% sexual.. she asked me to come back to her place right away, not to call her when i get home to chat. and oh yeah, not to mention she knew i was 21 and i knew she was 36. so if she was feeling hurt she put herself in that position. we were also both hammered that night.

p.s. go grab a bucket jocelyn, yack on the keyboard causes damage.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash