Author Topic: Please post links to any Moxie Epoxie reviews you find!  (Read 546 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Please post links to any Moxie Epoxie reviews you find!
« on: September 26, 2006, 06:12:52 am »
I\'d like to just remind everyone that we have a review section, and we keep album reviews, good bad and ugly in there, so if in your travels you come across one, please post it (acknowledging where you found it, who wrote it and linking to it). Short of that, please either reply with the link in this thread or create a new thread and I will retrieve it.

We do not do this to take away from the copyright of the review writer in any way. I am 100% behind them having the reviews on their own sites. However, eventually they will move or delete the review of the album, and then this will be the only copy. We just want to keep an archive of all views of the albums, especially when they first come out.

Any questions/comments, feel free to discuss. Good places to expect reviews are Amazon, jambase, jambands, state of mind, relix (if we\'re lucky), etc, etc.

Thanks for your help everyone!
Paul
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke