Author Topic: Setlist: 2005-11-11 - University Of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI  (Read 10622 times)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Setlist: 2005-11-11 - University Of Wisconsin-Madison; Madison, WI
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2005, 11:00:15 pm »
ha, youre being generous.. but we all had a great time too, much appreciated. you gotta keep me updated on your concert schedule out this way.

Quote from: Stephengencs
I have been wondering how gaboooo was doin this past week....sounds like its been ser

he reassured me over and over last night that i caught "a great run." and i know hes been around the block with em, soooo....... lets get this shit up on the archive.

it just occurred to me that in the 3 shows ive seen this week i got every piece of Deuce and all 3 episodes. hey TB, "You..... complete me."
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #46 on: November 14, 2005, 02:10:25 am »
Quote from: Gordo

it just occurred to me that in the 3 shows ive seen this week i got every piece of Deuce and all 3 episodes. hey TB, "You..... complete me."

You got a question Mark?

Did you hear any reactions from Milwaukee?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #47 on: November 14, 2005, 02:12:08 am »
fuck.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #48 on: November 14, 2005, 02:40:02 am »
fuck.

Game over.

Did Bezerker mention the Thursday night crowd?
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #49 on: November 14, 2005, 03:03:23 am »
no he didnt.. i shouldve asked. my feeling is that it had to be somewhat of a doozie considering night and location. hope im wrong, but one out of four on the weaksauce wouldnt be bad at all. this weekend was definitely successful, no question about it.

the 2nd set is so ridiculous that i forget how sick the 1st was.  Eppy 1 was beautiful, WTF straight ripped, and See The Light peaked so hard it was crazy. bezerker caught me in another world during Tribal, i was a foot from a big ass speaker shredding oxygen, head tilted back.. he found it real amusing. but shit, i was already more than pleased at set break, definitely didnt realize i was in for total epicness. i know im being redundant but im just blown away. i thought the LBC last april was incredible, it doesnt touch this show. nothing does for me for now, and if i happen to see a better show in the future ill poop my pants on the spot. can not wait to get this on disc, hope the sound came out alright. pretty sure there were 2 tapers.

and shit, shadygroove, great to meet you buddy. i was hammered last night by the end of the show, i honestly dont remember if i said bye or not. goddamn whiskey shots. ;)

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2005, 11:08:14 am »
Nick: CT for Martin Luther King weekend in January? Let\'s do it.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

shadygroove

• Local Bohemean
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2005, 11:24:58 am »
I was hammered last night by the end of the show, I honestly don’t remember if i said bye or not. goddamn whiskey shots.

Haha! Yeah, once they started kicking people out I decided to ignore them and stick around and shoot the shit with the boys. How I wish everyone from .info could have made it, Tim couldn\'t even stop shaking after the show! It was incredible! As far as Whiskey stands… your damn straight, twas a blast to met you Gordo, and a “so long till next time” would have been in order if it wasn’t for the blood alcohol levels.

As far as taping goes I wanted to make an assumption. The way the speakers sat at Wisco the vocals were very faint, but the mics were set way back and the volume was pumped way up so it may turn out okay. (I\'m guessing everything will sound great minus the faint vocals on the recording) As far as IC goes, everything sounded amazing and my only worry about that recording will be Jordan’s vocals (they didn\'t penetrate the thick crowd enough as far as I\'m concerned) but you never know, I\'ve been amazed by other recordings that I was iffy about in the past... regardless I can\'t wait to hear them over and over again
Plant yourself in the minds of others so you may grow in them as you do yourself.

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2005, 01:33:59 pm »
this show was hoooooooooooooooooooot.  probably the best show of the run with a 2nd set i couldn\'t believe.  ellis\'s light work during buquebus was unbeliveable.  it makes me cringe to think about what he\'ll be able to do when he gets more lights. Gordo was pretty out of control this show, experiencing things i can only imagine i felt at family jam and beardlee castle.  the place where they played here was pretty rad.  they were under a huge arch and it looked like a really elegant, fancy room.  it sounded incredible.  i got more than half of my top ten song list this show which kept my attention hardcore.  tribal funk tonight = the most into a jam i have ever seen ronnie.........it made it that much better.  this show was really great, and it was ever greater to see so many new faces getting hit by the music.   i got a bunch of pictures from this run i will try to put up asap
*Gia*

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2005, 01:46:46 pm »
thanks for the reviews gabbo and everyone else! Cant wait to hear this one! looks and sounds like the fiyaaaah

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2005, 05:27:48 pm »
bezerker, just remembered you caught me off my guard right when buquebus ended, that should visually sum up my night.

forgot about how funny the pre-encore was too.. the guy i guess \'running security\' or the curfew-nazi, whatever he was, argued with tim for a little while about an encore. i was basically standing in between them, it was clear tim wasnt going to lose. so the guy STRESSED quick, one quick one, remember -- make it QUUUICK. adrian strapped on the guitar, tim hopped up on drums, tim said "heres a quick one." and adrian started out with a little solo drawing a few notes out and staring at time with a hilarious grin... immediately the guy yelled, "REMEMBER QUICK!!" they just laughed and definitely didnt water down shit, not sure how long it was but watching that dude sweating his jock-strap off was priceless.. the chorus was too fitting for both the "Keep On Rocking" for the dude and "In The Free World" in honor of the incredible free show we just witnessed. real impressive to see the switch on instruments, i also have even more respect for adrian\'s ability as a musician.. these guys are nuts.

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #55 on: November 15, 2005, 02:35:52 pm »
alright tapers..............  :?:

Quote from: Spacey
ser funkin\' setlist

Any idea the turnout for the show? How the show went?

Read a post on another board, someone saw the Breakfast and couldn\'t believe how shitty they were. That\'s fuct

what board was this on?  :sabre:

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2005, 06:24:32 pm »

Quote from: Spacey
ser funkin\' setlist

Any idea the turnout for the show? How the show went?

Read a post on another board, someone saw the Breakfast and couldn\'t believe how shitty they were. That\'s fuct

what board was this on?  :sabre:

a couple of them, comments like this exist, but why????
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

MoeDown6Ownage

• IaintNOnewbie
« Reply #57 on: November 16, 2005, 08:11:40 pm »
did anyone see my buddy tom get nabbed by the pigs? He was in chi-town as well. He got kicked out of the show during grand scheme......nuff said

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #58 on: November 16, 2005, 10:02:27 pm »
didnt see it.. didnt see a cop all night.. im not the one to talk to about \'seeing things\' that night, though.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #59 on: November 16, 2005, 10:12:28 pm »
any tapers for this past weekends festivities???
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.