Author Topic: iPod Help  (Read 622 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
iPod Help
« on: August 31, 2009, 11:21:40 am »
I bought an ipod less than a month ago and yesterday when i tried to put some tunes on it it completely erased everything.  Then when when i tried to restore it said that my pod was "corrupted"  and couldn\'t be restored.  this is really pissing me off because i just bought the fuckin thing.  Anyone else here have this problem ?  any helps appreciated i dont want to have to send it in that would be completely ridiculous.  thanks in advance
*Gia*

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
iPod Help
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 11:30:49 am »
Quote from: bezerker;239523
I bought an ipod less than a month ago and yesterday when i tried to put some tunes on it it completely erased everything.  Then when when i tried to restore it said that my pod was "corrupted"  and couldn\'t be restored.  this is really pissing me off because i just bought the fuckin thing.  Anyone else here have this problem ?  any helps appreciated i dont want to have to send it in that would be completely ridiculous.  thanks in advance

Does New Hampshire have an Apple Store?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
iPod Help
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2009, 11:59:04 am »
Quote from: Spacey;239525
Quote from: bezerker;239523

Does New Hampshire have an Apple Store?

Address:
99 Rockingham Park Blvd.
 Salem, NH 03079
(603) 890-3518

Driving Directions & Map Store hours:
Mon - Sat:10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sun:Noon - 6:00 p.m.    Labor Day Weekend Hours:
Sep 04, 2009:10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sep 05, 2009:10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. Sep 06, 2009:Noon - 6:00 p.m. Sep 07, 2009:10:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.

Not sure if this helps - http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1842

Did you connect to the same computer that you set up the iPod on?  I\'m wondering if you hooked up to another computer and synced; that would explain why all the songs would be wiped off...  Hopefully you bought it from best buy and purchased the extended warranty for $20-$30; anything breaks, you bring it in and they give you a new one, no questions asked...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
iPod Help
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2009, 08:25:53 pm »
uncheck the autosync option,retart..
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set