Author Topic: Setlist: 2006-03-30 - The Loft; Tempe, AZ  (Read 9857 times)

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
Setlist: 2006-03-30 - The Loft; Tempe, AZ
« Reply #60 on: April 10, 2006, 05:16:06 am »
Quote from: alexanderzurflu
Quote from: leith

From what I was told you pretty much have no clue when to shut up

And this is coming from the guy that consistently picks a fight about every topic on .info.  

By the way, I think the key words from above are "from what I was told", since you weren\'t on the scene.  As they say, "get a clue, newb".

Finally, since you have lived in SoCal for 35 years, I\'m sure you had knowledge of the checkpoints along Interstate 8 and probably could have provided a warning to those travelling along the route.  

I\'m hoping this is the last time I have to post about a traffic stop in the Loft thread.
?

Yeah well I was told straight from the guy that got busted AND I have not even begun to ask why you would claim nothing was yours it is all the passengers etc.

You do not offer info to cops that will either incriminate you or your FRIEND.

As for the checkpoints You have no clue about the animosity between SoCal and AZ. I NEVER go to AZ w/o really fuckin\' good reason Fuckin\' Zonies suck! So I had no idea abt the checkpoints.

Quote from: alexanderzurflu

I love how a guy who decides to drive everyone on tour and pay for the motels is somehow associated with someone else\'s possession.

Fuck you Al I was totally wondering when you would throw that back in one of our faces.

FACT: Every single one of us tried to give you money for the hotels. You refused to accept any cash. EVERY SINGLE TIME.

So do not even try and play that game. We all really appreciated it but this is BS.

Oh and also I believe I rode w/ Gia up and back and drove my own damn car to AZ. So you can take your self rightousness and stick it where the sun does not shine!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2006, 05:21:53 am by leith »
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.