Author Topic: Soundgarden  (Read 2253 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Soundgarden
« on: January 04, 2010, 01:21:20 pm »
soundgardenworld.com

nice
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
Soundgarden
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2010, 01:43:02 pm »
very nice
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

krispy

• I\'m a negative creep
Soundgarden
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2010, 01:58:29 pm »
very very nice...

time to dust off the flannel.

Vassillios

Soundgarden
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2010, 02:05:27 pm »

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Soundgarden
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2010, 02:18:33 pm »
How is this going to work if Soundgarden\'s drummer is now Pearl Jam\'s drummer?
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

weekapaug19

• In the house
Soundgarden
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2010, 02:53:14 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;249910
How is this going to work if Soundgarden\'s drummer is now Pearl Jam\'s drummer?

he tours a lot and they don\'t play gigs on the same night, or pulls double duty on a insane double bill show
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
Soundgarden
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2010, 02:57:22 pm »
Quote from: weekapaug19;249914

he tours a lot and they don\'t play gigs on the same night, or pulls double duty on a insane double bill show

Or Pearl Jam might be looking for a new drummer...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Soundgarden
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 03:13:03 pm »
what\'s jack irons up to these days? ;)
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

weekapaug19

• In the house
Soundgarden
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 03:19:44 pm »
Quote from: Yoda;249917
Quote from: weekapaug19;249914

Or Pearl Jam might be looking for a new drummer...

I don\'t see that happening, Eddie loves cameron behind him. who knows tho. Also, they just announced jazz fest and europe for the summer, so I doubt they would do that without a drummer

dannybiscuits

Soundgarden
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 03:41:26 pm »
I absolutely never imagined this happening considering the fact that Cornell has broken up every band he has ever been with. Clearly this man is hard to deal with but those vocals are unmatched by anyone. Either way that superunknown link requires a password. Could somebody possibly post superunknown password free. Maybe also an audioslave album?
I scratch my mind I think about life and stuff sometimes but shits ruff!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Soundgarden
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 04:35:02 pm »
heady
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
Soundgarden
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:55:15 pm »
Quote from: dannybiscuits;249921
I absolutely never imagined this happening considering the fact that Cornell has broken up every band he has ever been with. Clearly this man is hard to deal with but those vocals are unmatched by anyone. Either way that superunknown link requires a password. Could somebody possibly post superunknown password free. Maybe also an audioslave album?

http://www.filestube.com/bdece617088e502603e9,g/Superunknown.html
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
Soundgarden
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 08:16:55 pm »
I probably learned more about music from Bad Motor Finger than any other album.  I\'d heard of dropped tunnings before, I\'d heard of time signatures, but I never was able to actually hear and comprehend them like I was on this.  It changed how I listen to music. This is great news.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 08:28:37 pm by wildcoyote »
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

Vassillios

Soundgarden
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 10:05:09 pm »
Quote from: wildcoyote;249926
I probably learned more about music from Bad Motor Finger than any other album.  I\'d heard of dropped tunnings before, I\'d heard of time signatures, but I never was able to actually hear and comprehend them like I was on this.  It changed how I listen to music. This is great news.

soundgarden has become one of my favorite bands over the past few years, mainly because i had been hearing a lot of their songs on sirius radio besides the obvious "black hole sun" and "spoonman" radio hits (both are great songs, obv). siked to hear they are coming back, i read that the drummer is tied up with pj through the summer, so any tour dates would be after that. i hope a new album drops, that would be tight.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
Soundgarden
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2010, 12:57:00 pm »
yeah dude I\'m way more into soundgarden now then I was in the 90s. Guess I didn\'t have enough time to listen to it back then with all the Pumpkins, Phish, and Radiohead in my earholes
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising