Author Topic: Gathering of the Vibes 2009 - July 23-26  (Read 16040 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Gathering of the Vibes 2009 - July 23-26
« Reply #90 on: July 30, 2009, 01:24:53 am »
Quote from: Klout;237133
teach em a lesson!

no violence!

lololol

I think every scumbag in that video should be taught a lesson via violence.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #91 on: July 30, 2009, 01:39:14 am »
even funnier if what tuna said was true and that was not even nit maphia and just some random gas slinger lol. nit maphia was probably laughing at both parties

I like the wooks who use the opened tank for cooling off their piss warm cans of schwill beerz lololol
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 01:47:12 am by Klout »

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #92 on: July 30, 2009, 01:42:40 am »
nitrous mafia, hippie mafia, gdf psuedo-mafia, etc.,
where\'s the breakfast mafia; we need to crack some heads and show these foola who\'s boss!
♥♫∞

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
« Reply #93 on: July 30, 2009, 02:54:35 am »
Quote from: cannontrip;237127
I gotta say, my only beef with nitrous is the sheer amount of garbage left over that nobody picks up.  It\'s bad enough to see a venue\'s floor littered with drink cups/bottles after a show; but to see parking lots &/or fields covered in empty balloons is just disgusting.  Other than that, I could care less if wooks wanna go overboard and kill brain cells via vitamin B12 depletion.

I agree!  Have a blast, do what you want!  But don\'t trash every place you go and expect to be welcomed back with open arms.  The big festivals have more tolerance for it due to the sheer number of people and more pressing problems... but it may come back to bite ya in the ass in the long run!  I know most, if not all of us on here are good folks but it\'s the greedy and shady that ruin things for all in the end...
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #94 on: July 30, 2009, 04:55:35 pm »
Quote from: Klout;237135
even funnier if what tuna said was true and that was not even nit maphia and just some random gas slinger lol. nit maphia was probably laughing at both parties

I like the wooks who use the opened tank for cooling off their piss warm cans of schwill beerz lololol

Yea it was a random independent gas hussla with a silencer and making deliveries. Totally non-invasive to the scene. What I say is true because I chilled with the guy. He looked sketched out most of the weekend so I\'m guessing he was warned or something. He also said it was his first time working gas... poor guy got in way over his head.

I\'m kinda glad me + crew were at Buddy Guy (I kept telling this gas worker "don\'t forget to go see some music this weekend!") because I have a feeling things would have gotten even messier. We got dead wings among us in our camp and those who choose not to flash em... I\'ve had a problem with these wrecking crew assholes claiming "GDF" for years. There should be a backlash against "GDF" and Philly mob style nitrous running, but I have nothing but sympathy for the indy friendly gas worker they picked on like a bunch of redneck bullies.

Fucking pseudo-GDF cooling off their beers on the empty tank... reminds me of a redneck party. Love and light, right.

Time for Universal All-One Family to rise up and strip these fucks of their wings.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
« Reply #95 on: July 30, 2009, 05:01:02 pm »
Quote from: cannontrip;237137
where\'s the breakfast mafia; we need to crack some heads and show these foola who\'s boss!

we know not of what you speak of.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #96 on: July 30, 2009, 11:59:53 pm »
1st rule of b\'fast mafia....:biggrin:

And I feel bad for that solo gas hustler, once mob mentality takes hold common sense goes right out the window.
♥♫∞

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #97 on: July 31, 2009, 04:47:34 pm »
Quote from: Igziabeher;237202
Quote from: cannontrip;237137

we know not of what you speak of.

http://www.youtube.com/v/UPw-3e_pzqU&hl=en&fs=1&">http://www.youtube.com/v/UPw-3e_pzqU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

LBoogie

« Reply #98 on: July 31, 2009, 06:19:36 pm »
hey....don\'t know how many of you were at vibes/deep banana friday night, but i\'m wondering/trying to get a hold of any pictures out there of me onstage with jenny and crew.....did anyone get any?  all i\'ve got is a dvd:(  todd?  anything?  i really really really would appreciate it :)  onelove!