Author Topic: The Field; Bridgeport, CT  (Read 1526 times)

LBoogie

The Field; Bridgeport, CT
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2009, 01:04:28 pm »
Quote from: galenas;224399
hmmm... maybe it was the shot of jager that stained my shirt? just a hypothesis.

between the shots, beers, random trips up the street to find more shots, and other debauchery that usually takes place in black rock, it could have been anything really :)  i\'ll post the setlist asap i promise...i seriously can\'t move at all today.  fun overdose....must....not....stand.....up.

LBoogie

« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2009, 10:48:14 pm »
sorry this took so long....got lost in my car :(

Jam> Mikes Song> Today, Kodachrome, The Man In Me> Cities> Brandy, Transdermal Celebration, Subterranean Blues> Folsom Prison Blues> Subterranean Blues> Who Loves The Sun> Folsom Prison Blues, Free> Space Odyssey> Fade To Black*, Baby Bitch, Karma Police, The Safety Dance> U.S. Blues, Imperial March> Fraggle Rock Theme, Gypsy Girl> L.A. Woman> Interstellar Overdrive>  Super Mario Brothers(Jam) 1-1> Star Theme> End Stage> Shimmy Shimmy Ya(W/ Mario Lyrics)> Underwater Theme> Dungeon Theme, Blister In The Sun

*With Unforgiven Tease

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2009, 10:54:27 pm »
i was literally just about to PM you so i could email this set to my buddy (who was absolutely floored, by the way)

glad it\'s not lost forever
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2009, 09:57:19 pm »
well i just got an email back from my friend thanking me for the setlist and informing me that tim will be back at the field this saturday. i already knew, but it\'s good to see timmy getting some sort of foot hold in black rock...so much so that first timers last week are aware of him coming back (probably no small thanks to NickNels and his word-spreading skillz)

my friend also mentioned he\'d be trying to assemble a small crew to head down with him
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor