Author Topic: Lack-a shows  (Read 712 times)

bigmtskier

Lack-a shows
« on: June 03, 2007, 10:17:49 am »
Not that it matters to me--being in montana i may as well be on the moon attendance -wise; but the bee-reakfast plays one show in the first two weeks of June; then three (of the possible six) in the last half of June; in the screaming heart of jamband land--Rhode island....
now thats the way to get heard!   at the same time; when i see the ads in Relix; its page after page of festivals on the east coast west coast arkansas; missouri; jersey;  etc etc --- my little brother started one for chrisakes (lilbrofest.net)
   Being June,  I\'d imagine  yall college kids are free of skool and such  and  are out wastin\' gas money and braincells  and going to festie after festie --- I\'d  HOPE SO!!--- so why isn\'t the breakfast following YOU?
steve in montana

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Lack-a shows
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2007, 07:13:59 pm »
Quote from: bigmtskier;147587
at the same time; when i see the ads in Relix; its page after page of festivals on the east coast west coast arkansas; missouri; jersey;  etc etc --- my little brother started one for chrisakes (lilbrofest.net)

Steve-O, as the #1 Breakfast fan in Montana, hook up a headliner at the fest for them!
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Overexjoesure

• Jai Guru Deva Om
Lack-a shows
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 12:05:25 am »
Props to Rick Astley.. One luv.
Free me from vices, free me from fear.. Free me from anything that keeps me from here.