Author Topic: Roll Call: Phish> Bfast, 5/31  (Read 17721 times)

Igziabeher

• ser gravel eater
    • http://www.phantasytour.com/moe/boards.cgi
Harpers Ferry; Allston, MA
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2009, 05:40:18 pm »
Quote from: tyzack;228522
Quote from: roach2226;228520
HARPERS FERRY BOOKING FAQS

Harpers Ferry is a 400 capacity room, it’s the size of an airplane hangar, and can be very depressing to play when it’s empty.  Therefore please think about how many fans you can pull into Harpers Ferry before you ask for a gig here.

Then I say lets get 800 people in there...

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2009, 05:43:25 pm »
Quote from: tyzack;228522
Quote from: roach2226;228520
HARPERS FERRY BOOKING FAQS

Harpers Ferry is a 400 capacity room, it’s the size of an airplane hangar, and can be very depressing to play when it’s empty.  Therefore please think about how many fans you can pull into Harpers Ferry before you ask for a gig here.

Then I say lets get 400 people in there...

we need to get organized and make sure there is a good turn out. flyers, discs, etc.
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2009, 10:24:29 pm »
How could there not be good turnout? I mean if we all start raving about Breakfast and telling spunions "follow me its like a few blocks up the road" ... I\'m honestly more worried about it selling out and me not getting there in time. Might even be getting my tix ahead of time for this one.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

leith

• B'Fam West Coast Member
    • http://leithsd.googlepages.com/home
« Reply #48 on: April 28, 2009, 11:12:09 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;228533
How could there not be good turnout? I mean if we all start raving about Breakfast and telling spunions "follow me its like a few blocks up the road" ... I\'m honestly more worried about it selling out and me not getting there in time. Might even be getting my tix ahead of time for this one.

Anyone on .info that is going to Fenway should buy a ticket beforehand. It is always great for a band to have good presale numbers.
In a market they have proven popular in a push should really be made and this seems the perfect way to do so.
Worrying is like praying for something you don't want.

Me!

• life got in the way
    • http://www.myspace.com/ekkatin
« Reply #49 on: April 28, 2009, 11:42:39 pm »
If someone throws up a flyer of some sort I\'d def print a bunch up.
Everywhere there\'s lots of piggies, Living piggy lives. You can see them out for dinner With their piggy wives, Clutching forks and knives To eat their bacon

thatguy

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2009, 11:47:57 pm »
Quote from: leith;228538
Quote from: bdfreetuna;228533

Anyone on .info that is going to Fenway should buy a ticket beforehand. It is always great for a band to have good presale numbers.
In a market they have proven popular in a push should really be made and this seems the perfect way to do so.

well said!

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2009, 11:59:42 pm »
cool. bfast will be way better and rage it way harder than the has-been wankers

estahwhaddup

• probably the only asian
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2009, 02:06:48 am »
Quote from: estahwhaddup;228475
i will be there!  and it\'s about a 25-30 min walk from fenway to harper\'s in allston.  i would suggest just walking, b/c then you don\'t have to park in allston too.  you can also hop on the B Line from kenmore/Blandford St to Harvard Ave.  If its a 12 am start, and phish ends at 11, you\'ll totally be able to make it to harper\'s before the band plays.

oh yeah, the 57 bus also runs from kenmore sq to brighton ave, and stops right across the street from harper\'s.
"After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." -Aldous Huxley

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2009, 05:37:19 am »
cant wait for fenway to warm me up for the ser biz brah !!
*Gia*

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2009, 09:01:10 am »
What if Phish decides to pull some epic biz where they play till like 2:00AM? ;)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2009, 09:20:25 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;228552
What if Phish decides to pull some epic biz where they play till like 2:00AM? ;)

Unless they\'re will to pay the curfew fines, I\'d bet it safe to say that this ain\'t going to happen...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2009, 10:58:13 am »

that might happen because - wait, what do the kids say? - they\'re scared of the breakfast!

:sigh:

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2009, 11:06:06 am »
gavin you give me faith in humanity.

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2009, 11:39:46 am »
Quote from: davepeck;228557

that might happen because - wait, what do the kids say? - they\'re scared of the breakfast!

:sigh:

Dave has been Mr. Postivie recently about The Breakfast
DS Newbers

galenas

• Global Moderator
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2009, 12:07:04 pm »
Quote from: Me!;228540
If someone throws up a flyer of some sort I\'d def print a bunch up.

the flier for this must be good and should be approved by the band, imo. must also include directions as simply stated and clear to read as possible.

and maybe work out some sort of deal w/ the club like show your phish ticket and get a free drink or $2 off admission (or whatever). just some sort of extra enticement. my .02.