Author Topic: RC: will pay $ for NYE DVD  (Read 1810 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
RC: will pay $ for NYE DVD
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2010, 10:42:15 pm »
Quote from: ChrisF;252560
the band recorded some vocal overdubs before sully\'s for the NYE multitrack recording. so its not like nothing is being done. if they decide to sell it they will.

the audience recording from NYE could be posted at any time with ok from the band if they do not want to sell it.

the DVD does not exist yet. i have all the video but i havent spent more than a few hours a week working on converting files, color correction, and stuff like that. so ive only done about 1% of the work required to put it together. i havent even gotten to the point where i can actually start editing yet.

don\'t think this was a good enough show to release the whole thing on dvd. video is dark at times and there are some obvious flubs by the band. i would have to spend a whole month of working on this every day to get it done and thats not gonna happen right now.

just be patient and some video will probably surface somewhere eventually, but i doubt it will be the complete show and on dvd.

ya but could we please get an audio i mean is the band seriously not giving a fuck about releasing show it was pretty fucking sick and a lot of people want to hear it.   makes no sense keeping a great show such a secret
*Gia*

peaches626

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2010, 01:02:25 am »
does anyone else feel like frito (aka chrisf) has been absolutely owning .info as of late?

thanks for your commentary frito!
taints rule, gypsies drool!

sąikidélik

• whateva will dangle do ya
    • http://www.myspace.com/bolofmanutoes
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2010, 03:52:57 am »
What was the point of recording the show from five cameras with all those great angles if there was never any intention of releasing the whole show on dvd? I would pay top dollar for any sub par copy of the show, but it doesn\'t sound like its going to happen.  give me the footage and ill spend the next few months of my jobless life trying to produce something.