Author Topic: RC: still prefers the Breakfast to Kung Fu  (Read 11447 times)

simpletwistupdon

• Breakfast Nomad
  • Administrator
RC: still prefers the Breakfast to Kung Fu
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2010, 02:43:19 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;256382
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;256379
Quote from: Vassillios;256378
Quote from: tpalms4prez;256374
its funny how you all treat each other on here like new people are going to come on this site and want to join it when there is an argument on every page we are all here for one reason alone and that is the breakfast  so lets stop bitching at each other and be positive for the reason we are here.

new people don\'t join because new people can\'t join. davepeck is no longer around to allow them access. so we are stuck with the same 30 people everyday.... ARGUE AWAY!!!!!

So if thats the case... when this domain name is up for renewal, if Dave or someone doesn\'t re-register for it, this whole board will be dunzo?

dude, this board is the titanic, we even have the band playing as it sinks.

at least we\'ll go down ragin our asses off!
Where to next?

Yoda

• Smell My Finger
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2010, 02:56:18 pm »
Quote from: freddiewaht;256384
Quote from: Yoda;256383
Again, Freddie knows how to jump on the assault band wagon...  I\'m not going to go into the amount of time, shows, money, help, promotion, ect... that I provided from \'00-\'02 because no one gives a shit...  If TB was playing Mexicali, maybe I could squeeze some coin to get there, but KF (while they are great) in my opinion is not TB; just a difference in taste...  I don\'t need to explain myself or my posts to anyone, so if you really don\'t feel like reading them, just ignore the hell out of them...

werent u up timmy and ads ass for years before falling in love/dogging all your "friends"?
going and supporting them probably wouldnt hurt that bad,slick.

I wasn\'t up anyone\'s ass back in the day; we were all friends and that included you at one point...  And again, I\'m not going to re-hash old personal shit...  I do have to say that it takes a special type of person that needs to dredge up old personal items that they weren\'t involved with just to trash someone...  

As far as going and supporting, I do when I can... Right now, unemployment and 20 hours a week at Home Depot are keeping a roof over my family\'s head and food on the table; there\'s no room for any frivolity, even if it is a $10 cover...  

When I do get back on my feet and TB comes around to North Jersey on a day that I can make, I\'ll be there... Until then, I\'ll continue to support the band by purchasing new TB releases (if something NEW comes out) and spreading the word about the band to people I know...
The best music is essentially there to provide you something to face the world with - Bruce Springsteen

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2010, 02:58:28 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;256382
Quote from: simpletwistupdon;256379
Quote from: Vassillios;256378
Quote from: tpalms4prez;256374
its funny how you all treat each other on here like new people are going to come on this site and want to join it when there is an argument on every page we are all here for one reason alone and that is the breakfast  so lets stop bitching at each other and be positive for the reason we are here.

new people don\'t join because new people can\'t join. davepeck is no longer around to allow them access. so we are stuck with the same 30 people everyday.... ARGUE AWAY!!!!!

So if thats the case... when this domain name is up for renewal, if Dave or someone doesn\'t re-register for it, this whole board will be dunzo?

:point: dude, this board is the titanic, we even have the band playing as it sinks.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

frolfer

• breakfast geek
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2010, 04:43:14 pm »
Is it possible for another administrator to take the reins from davepeck and open up this board to new folks? They\'re out there and want in on fun conversations like this. No seriously, I would do it but I would need some training. We need some fresh blood that is excited to talk about the Breakfast and all its related projects. We should find out when the domain name is expiring and make sure that we keep this around. Its gotta be a turn-off to go to a show or hear a tape from a friend and it moves you to seek out more about a band and not be able to join the message board.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2010, 04:50:36 pm »
I know how to administer phpBBB and vBulletin message boards and wouldn\'t mind doing so again. So long as I\'m not footin\' the bill for it. But aren\'t Kindm\'s and FrankZappa also admins? They should be able to approve new members... unless Dave never made them full admins.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2010, 04:55:08 pm »
I thought this issue was already taken care of? Feel like I\'ve seen "welcome so-and-so to thebreakfast.info" threads recently, no?
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

GLuft3

« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2010, 07:44:03 pm »
Not that it\'s really an issue, but .info expires in Sept 2011.
Always with the negative waves, Moriarty!  Always with the negative waves!

KEN RAFLOWITZ

• Weird Ken Yankodic
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2010, 10:15:53 pm »
.info won\'t expire if the people still want it.
What\'s the deal with .info anyway?
I really don\'t know who or what is behind it, or how it is funded.
If Dave is still in charge of who posts & is no longer interested,
then why the hell is he still in charge?
The Breakfast isn\'t a done deal, so why should .info be?
A changing ship, doesn\'t mean a sinking ship!

C\'mon aboard folks! Weez ain\'t done yet!!!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:18:18 pm by KEN RAFLOWITZ »

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2010, 10:28:48 pm »
Quote from: GLuft3;256405

well the world ends in 2012.  so...i guess it really doesn\'t matter.... ;)

and btw-there are 17 guests on the site right now.  it would be nice if those people could register and become 17 new people.  just saying.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 10:36:35 pm by SkyePrizm »

wildcoyote

• El Cuco
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2010, 10:52:41 pm »
Quote from: GLuft3;256405

:awaits KungFu.info:
A man who has seen the things I have seen,
experienced the loss and pain I have experienced,
I transcend race, hombre.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2010, 08:25:08 am »
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

tpalms4prez

• :banwpoa:
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2010, 11:00:01 am »
lol you guys dont even get the point and my girlfriend joined like 3 days ago so what r u talking about have fun arguing and not supporting

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
« Reply #87 on: April 27, 2010, 01:59:12 pm »
Quote from: tpalms4prez;256417
lol you guys dont even get the point and my girlfriend joined like 3 days ago so what r u talking about have fun arguing and not supporting

thats what i thought. this shit came up a long time ago and was taken care of. people are still joining.

SkyePrizm

• separator
« Reply #88 on: April 27, 2010, 03:56:39 pm »
Quote from: Gordo;256429
Quote from: tpalms4prez;256417

thats what i thought. this shit came up a long time ago and was taken care of. people are still joining.

but why do we have 32 guests online right now?  join people.  stop being creepers.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #89 on: April 27, 2010, 04:44:36 pm »
Some of those guest are Google spiders.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.