Author Topic: Ballou\'s Wine Bar; Guilford, CT  (Read 1346 times)

Bret

• Sin-ser Breakfasthead
Ballou\'s Wine Bar; Guilford, CT
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2009, 03:36:43 pm »
Quote from: Spacey;239356
Way to hip for me.

Next time we\'ll rent tuxedos for the night so we fit right in... I\'m just happy they had beers here!  Not much for the vino anymore, Carlo Rossi Burgundy 4 liters straight out the jug made sure of that a long time ago... still, a nice place/patio and a good after-bar to continue the night (seein\' how they "close" at 10:00).
Lois: What the hell?  Marilyn Manson?  Is that who\'s causing all this?  Peter: Yeah, it\'s all him or hers fault.  Who does he or she think he or she is?  Look, you can totally see his or her nipples.  That\'s obscene... maybe.  Lois: There\'s only one thing to do.  Peter: You\'re right.  We got to find this Marilyn Manson and I\'ve got to give that bastard or bitch a piece of my mind or penis.

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Ballou\'s Wine Bar; Guilford, CT
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2009, 03:42:23 pm »
Quote from: Bret;239400
Quote from: Spacey;239356
Way to hip for me.

Next time we\'ll rent tuxedos for the night so we fit right in... I\'m just happy they had beers here!  Not much for the vino anymore, Carlo Rossi Burgundy 4 liters straight out the jug made sure of that a long time ago... still, a nice place/patio and a good after-bar to continue the night (seein\' how they "close" at 10:00).

LOL.

Definitely a Tux for us. Enjoyed the night, best part 8 beers and $0 paid.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.