Author Topic: Setlist: 2008-10-13 - Connecticut Yankee; San Francisco, CA  (Read 3483 times)

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
Setlist: 2008-10-13 - Connecticut Yankee; San Francisco, CA
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2008, 12:45:51 pm »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;207960
It\'s hard to tell based on the setlist but the 2006 CT Yankee show was totally ser (Mooboo>HDX>LDZ>Mooboo or something like that, right?) and this looks a little less so.

that show was in santa monica i believe.  they did 2 nights at ct. yankee, first of the nights being my bday list.   mooboo>hdx>ldz>mooboo was def a sangwich ill never forget tho
*Gia*

kyndkate

• Vicious.
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2008, 06:51:49 pm »
Well, this was an interesting night for me....

Got drunk at dinner, couldn\'t get on BART until 10:30, got a cabbie to take me all the way to the venue from BART for 6 bucks, showed up (still drunk) in the middle of See the Light. Continued to drink, met a certain A. Zurflueh who agreed to drive me all the way back to El Cerrito, then I couldn\'t remember exactly how to get to my buddy\'s house. Eventually got home at 2ish, then left at 8am to get on a plane.

AZ, I OWE YOU A BIG ONE!!!

Besides missing half the set, I had a great time. I thought Matt did a tasteful job with everything. Pissed I missed Beef Barley, but for as little as I get to see them anyway, I enjoyed myself. I showed up and people were groovin.

Leith, helluvahat, and alexz, pleasure to finally meet you cats!
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2008, 11:49:43 pm »
Forgot to mention that both Terry-OB and DJ Real were spotted at this show.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2008, 02:44:54 am by alexanderzurflu »
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex