Author Topic: The Big Up; Ghent, NY  (Read 11622 times)

characterzero

• spread the music
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2010, 11:55:17 am »
When you buy tickets online type in mosesandcofans in the box that says discount code and you\'ll save $5.  That\'s only $55 for an early bird ticket.  Definitely the way to go, I\'m psyched for this festival.

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2010, 08:14:34 pm »
Whats the deal on a day pass?  Can you make one nights stay or what?

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2010, 09:07:47 pm »
"they had day passes last year for $35 i believe."

i believe you are correct, sir

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2010, 11:48:04 pm »
I want to see all nights of Breakfast that weekend.

But I also feel like The Big Up this year will probably be the most awesome festival there is. Might have to stay a while.

torn! :D
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

PB4Life

• Breakfast 3 meals daily
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #19 on: March 06, 2010, 09:47:00 pm »
I totally agree.  I have a lot of thinking to do about that weekend.  Big up does have an incredible lineup.

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2010, 11:53:25 pm »
ingrained memories of the breakfast playing into the early morning hours, a beautiful sounding drum set that looked remarkably like a chair, then the breakfast and about 10 other people getting down to the dj set until daybreak.... a few hours later we\'re at an incredible Sully\'s show with the Breakfast blowin\' the roof off the mutha*sucka....

and this year it\'s three in a row?!
♥♫∞

dredmonkey

• yougotiigotyou
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2010, 07:13:26 pm »
I would stay at the festival, the lineup is pimp!!  And there will be no day passes this year, but who can blame them when the normal ticket is that fucking cheap!

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2010, 07:16:54 pm »
I will probably stay at the Big Up the whole weekend its gonna be super heady.
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

frolfer

• breakfast geek
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2010, 08:29:33 pm »
Quote from: dredmonkey;253861
I would stay at the festival, the lineup is pimp!!  And there will be no day passes this year, but who can blame them when the normal ticket is that fucking cheap!

oof, no day passes? well, that may seal the deal for two nights of Breakfast in Ellicottville.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2010, 10:21:33 pm »
i talked to him about 50.00 day passes for Breakfast fans that want to hit up the next nights in Ellicotville and he said that should be cool. let me know if intrested..
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

frolfer

• breakfast geek
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2010, 08:01:13 am »
Quote from: DocEllis70;253881
i talked to him about 50.00 day passes for Breakfast fans that want to hit up the next nights in Ellicotville and he said that should be cool. let me know if intrested..

Cool. I have to wait and see how the work thing pans out. Thursday might just be too tough. Good to know that there are day passes for Breakfast geeks.
Painted wind and sound, sun and all the clouds, oohooh

DocEllis70

• shottynasalGuinness
    • http://www
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2010, 05:21:04 pm »
Thursday night just got better.. Kung Fu is also going to give a nice heavy hitting set of music. cant wait
sleep a lot...eat a lot, brush em like crazy. Run a lot...do a lot, never be lazy..

inthewhitelodge

The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2010, 12:48:06 am »
I\'m definitely doing Thursday, might do the whole festie, might go out west and check out 2 nights of Bfast, depending on who\'s in.
"When I hold you, I hold everything that is-- swans, volcanoes, river rocks, maple trees drinking the fragrance of the moon, bread that the fire adores. In your life I see everything that lives."- Pablo Neruda:wave:

characterzero

• spread the music
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2010, 01:17:40 pm »
Kung Fu addition is definitely awesome.  Think there\'s any chance of some sweet sit-in (Marco Benevento?) happening on a Breakfast set?

Also, shameless plug, my band Moses & The Electric Co. are also going to be playing at the fest Thursday or Friday.  Breakfast fans should check it out.

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
The Big Up; Ghent, NY
« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2010, 01:39:11 pm »
Ghent, NY’s The Big Up Music & Arts Festival has changed its 2010 dates to August 5-7. The festival was originally scheduled to take place in June, the same weekend Phish recently confirmed shows at Saratoga Springs, NY’s nearby SPAC. The festival promises: “Three full nights of music, art, and camping on 1500 acres! Music all day and night on 4 stages, with no overlapping sets and beautiful woods & field camping. Music from across the country and around the world with visionary multimedia and visual artists collaborating to create a living landscape of musical entertainment, interactive art and sustainable initiatives in an intimate setting.” The Big Up’s new lineup will be released in the coming weeks.
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies