Author Topic: River Street Cafe, Wilkes Barre, PA  (Read 5242 times)

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
River Street Cafe, Wilkes Barre, PA
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 10:30:59 am »
Rufus/FPZ is like something that occurs in the dreams that I occasionally remember.

Can\'t wait to check this out.... practically a fantasy setlist here for me.. and a Matrix already up... hell yeah... once Vessel\'s done playing through this is gettin played :)
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

LinesWithin

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 08:24:53 pm »
i am really glad that i decided to make the journey from charlotte for this one.  this show reminded me of how much i used to love this band when i lived in the northeast.  i really liked the venue, and thought the band was rocking.  the surrounding area was a ghost town so i was surprised by the turnout.  thanks for joining us for this one andy.  i still can\'t believe i told the cab driver to turn off the meter.

adrian - i thought your cd sounded great. i\'m glad i picked one up as i had plenty of time to listen to it on the way home.

we really need some breakfast in the south.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 09:56:10 pm »
Quote from: LinesWithin;244466

Camp Barefoot - probably their best offer
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 10:03:59 pm »
^^def hit up Camp Barefoot in Gore, VA.
♥♫∞

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 10:30:55 pm »
I would love to do it next year
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

cannontrip

• breakfast greek
  • ʻāwikiwiki
    • b'fastin
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 11:02:22 pm »
it would be well worth the cross country adventure.  It\'s a unique experience among festivals and a hell of a good time!
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 11:06:12 pm by cannontrip »
♥♫∞

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2009, 08:17:36 am »
i am really glad that i decided to make the journey from charlotte for this one.  this show reminded me of how much i used to love this band when i lived in the northeast.  i really liked the venue, and thought the band was rocking.  the surrounding area was a ghost town so i was surprised by the turnout.  thanks for joining us for this one andy.  i still can\'t believe i told the cab driver to turn off the meter.

adrian - i thought your cd sounded great. i\'m glad i picked one up as i had plenty of time to listen to it on the way home.

how you livin without RAQ these days? i see that michetti is opening for umphreys at higher ground.
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #52 on: October 23, 2009, 08:24:49 am »
Quote from: Vassillios;244488

how you livin without RAQ these days? i see that michetti is opening for umphreys at higher ground.

I\'ve been wondering how his crappy solo show pulled that gig
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies