Author Topic: Song Discussions  (Read 1001 times)

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Song Discussions
« on: August 29, 2004, 01:57:43 pm »
Has Uncle Freddy ever had a thorough jam or has it always been played in 1.5 minute simplicity?  

When was the last time Prom \'97 was played?  I have a strange feeling that I have once heard it.

Gypsy Girl is a good song and I love hearing it.  I think it flows well and I like it primarily for the composition.  I think it should be played at every show (just kidding).  Has it been played lately?  I remember an acoustic show at Fire + Water cafe in Noho that had the slower, happy songs (Fairy>Love Lake>Gypsy Girl) together.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Song Discussions
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 10:23:41 am »
fire and water was a great show. jordan playing the houses upright piano, everyone else acoustic. thats my fav fairy and gypse also.

as far as I know every uncle freddie is just like the album. there might be one or two where they played with the rhythm, but it is still a short 2 minute song.

prom 97 hasnt been played in years. since its basically just a space jam, it was probably replaced by vortex.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke