Author Topic: Www.gdradio.net  (Read 2256 times)

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2005, 04:44:58 pm »
Quote from: jocelyn
Yeah, well you should hear MY ........... what is this a competition?

ok

Yeah Gordo I don\'t think I have met you before. There are a lot of people on here whom I don\'t know, beyond the yahoo group members. I am not good at searching out forum members at shows because I tend to be... well... drunk and distracted. :P You going on the boat thing? I\'m hoping to work that out somehow; maybe I\'ll see you there. I am pretty normal looking and I tend to drink really hoppy IPAs. Especially with it being summer now and all... But I do love porters and stouts as well. No pilsners or lagers for me, ever! And my favorite number is 9 and my favorite color is green and my favorite vegetables are tomatos and red bell peppers because you use them in everything. heh

nah i definitely havent met ANYONE on this board. thats what happens being a Midwesterner on a CT band\'s website. that being said, no Rocks Off Boat for me  :killself: as for me, i was pretty normal looking until i lost a couple teeth recently (soon to be fixed), Porter\'s and Stouts are my forte, im #15 in every sport i play, green is absolutely my favorite color, and although red bells are tasty i stick with my favorite color when it comes to my choice of peppers. i also love dogs and garbage picking nice neighborhoods for quality furniture. (i know, GET A ROOM)
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 04:53:24 pm »
Quote from: Gordo
Yeah, well you should hear MY ........... what is this a competition?

ok

Yeah Gordo I don\'t think I have met you before. There are a lot of people on here whom I don\'t know, beyond the yahoo group members. I am not good at searching out forum members at shows because I tend to be... well... drunk and distracted. :P You going on the boat thing? I\'m hoping to work that out somehow; maybe I\'ll see you there. I am pretty normal looking and I tend to drink really hoppy IPAs. Especially with it being summer now and all... But I do love porters and stouts as well. No pilsners or lagers for me, ever! And my favorite number is 9 and my favorite color is green and my favorite vegetables are tomatos and red bell peppers because you use them in everything. heh

nah i definitely havent met ANYONE on this board. thats what happens being a Midwesterner on a CT band\'s website. that being said, no Rocks Off Boat for me  :killself: as for me, i was pretty normal looking until i lost a couple teeth recently (soon to be fixed), Porter\'s and Stouts are my forte, im #15 in every sport i play, green is absolutely my favorite color, and although red bells are tasty i stick with my favorite color when it comes to my choice of peppers. i also love dogs and garbage picking nice neighborhoods for quality furniture. (i know, GET A ROOM)

Come soon: The Breakfast.info\'s own Personals section and online dating.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2005, 06:15:36 pm »
ha ha ha have any of you ever seen the personals section in the back of Relix? it is about the funniest, saddest, and most pathetic thing I have ever read. "Heady hiker looking for his sugar magnolia" etc.

The Breakfast personals would probably be like "ser music fan and apizza eater looking for his gypsy girl"
Masturbation in the MFA

kyndkate

• Vicious.
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2005, 06:29:09 pm »
The Breakfast personals would probably be like "ser music fan and apizza eater looking for his gypsy girl"

^:lol:^
BTW, Gordo, did you get a chance to try the Piper\'s Pride (Scottish Ale) at LBC? That\'s by far my favorite, and also the one I had Tim try. I was just there a couple weeks ago to see a guy play, and I had my first sip after about 2 months of not going. So smooth. Ah, so refreshing. You should come back soon! Groovatron is playing there November 11 - if you or some friends come, I\'ll have a place for you.
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2005, 06:44:19 pm »

That sounds just about right. :lol:
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2005, 06:44:32 pm »
ha ha ha have any of you ever seen the personals section in the back of Relix? it is about the funniest, saddest, and most pathetic thing I have ever read. "Heady hiker looking for his sugar magnolia" etc.

It works out well for everyone:

-Publicity for "Heady Hiker"
-Revenue for Relix
-Entertainment value for most others

I can only imagine what Freddie and Steve could draw up for their .info personals profile.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

kyndkate

• Vicious.
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2005, 06:48:13 pm »
Oh Jeebus, don\'t even talk about Freddie\'s....who knows what we\'re in for now. :no:
"I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I ended up where I needed to be." -Douglas Adams

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2005, 02:02:01 pm »
Quote from: kyndkate

^:lol:^
BTW, Gordo, did you get a chance to try the Piper\'s Pride (Scottish Ale) at LBC? That\'s by far my favorite, and also the one I had Tim try. I was just there a couple weeks ago to see a guy play, and I had my first sip after about 2 months of not going. So smooth. Ah, so refreshing. You should come back soon! Groovatron is playing there November 11 - if you or some friends come, I\'ll have a place for you.

honestly i dont remember.. i tried a few and they were all good. was Piper\'s the highest alc. content?? cuz i had a few of those.

damn November 11 is not nearly enough time to put together a small road trip to the LBC! remind me in like tres meses and i will surely be there. how is Groovatron? i saw em in \'03 at summercamp and it wasnt bad but i dont really remember.. i think they had a dude with a mohawk blowin sax but not sure. anyways, thanks for the offer of hospitality too!

and for everyone else, if you hit the road with TB in the future definitely try to make Lafayette a stop, that was the coolest venue ive ever been to for a show.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash

kyndkate

• Vicious.
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2005, 03:49:27 pm »
Quote from: Gordo

honestly i dont remember.. i tried a few and they were all good. was Piper\'s the highest alc. content?? cuz i had a few of those.

damn November 11 is not nearly enough time to put together a small road trip to the LBC! remind me in like tres meses and i will surely be there. how is Groovatron? i saw em in \'03 at summercamp and it wasnt bad but i dont really remember.. i think they had a dude with a mohawk blowin sax but not sure. anyways, thanks for the offer of hospitality too!

and for everyone else, if you hit the road with TB in the future definitely try to make Lafayette a stop, that was the coolest venue ive ever been to for a show.

I think the Oatmeal Stout has the highest alc. content, but Piper\'s is right behind it. Has a rich, smoky, almost bacon flavor to it. As for Groovatron, I saw them at LBC this spring and they rocked out. It was definitely worth my 5 bucks. Their saxophone player has ser talent.

P.S. Thanks for the compliment on my home venue :) We like it, too!

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
Www.gdradio.net
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2005, 04:26:49 pm »
here\'s a couple of good ones jocelyn:

Homo Deadhead?
Hey folks! Homo Deadhead, 39 seeks other gay guys to go to shows with. Music-loving lesbian buds also welcome to respond! Not looking for a relationship, just a friend who likes bands that jam!

Kind bi female in Virginia?
If this is you then please contact me at 185806@relix.com and maybe we could keep eachother company. I live in Virginia with my husband and 2 y/o son. Not much of a scene here that I know of--I stay home with my son and would love a girlfriend to hang out with esp. if you have a child too!  :wtf2:

Is there anybody out here?
Inside a broken clock lies the docks where phisherwomen play their pipes, and I play mine, hoping to make that phine connection, to the other side of that black muddy river. I would like a girl to hear my music! SWM/34/NY. Email me at 184688@relix.com     :huh:

too many more that im not about to type.. great bathroom reading material.