Author Topic: Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 5 on DVD - 08/01/06 (Cover Art Inside)  (Read 1633 times)

davepeck

• Administrator
Title: Curb Your Enthusiasm
Starring: Larry David
Released: 1st August 2006
SRP: $39.98

Further Details:
Warner Home Video has announced the fifth season of Curb Your Enthusiasm which stars Larry David, Cheryl Hines and Jeff Garlin. The two-disc set will be available to own from the 1st August, and should set you back around $39.98 in total. Each of the season five episodes will be presented in full frame, along with English 2.0 Stereo Surround tracks. The only extra material will be episodic previews, and a behind the scenes featurette. We\'ve attached our first look at the official region one package artwork below:

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/curb-your-enthusiasm5.html

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 5 on DVD - 08/01/06 (Cover Art Inside)
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2006, 07:30:27 am »
only 10 episodes? That\'s a pretty short season. Whatever happened to the days of 23+ episodes a season? Also, this cover is a complete rip off of "being john malchovich"

This is yet another show that people yell at me for having never seen. Others include 24, lost, ect.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

davepeck

• Administrator
Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 5 on DVD - 08/01/06 (Cover Art Inside)
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2006, 07:45:24 am »
Quote from: FrankZappa
only 10 episodes? That\'s a pretty short season. Whatever happened to the days of 23+ episodes a season?

long seasons are standard for network TV, but 10-13 episodes is the standard for premium channels (HBO, Showtime, etc.).