Author Topic: [MP3] Tim Palmieri 11-12-2009 The Field - Bridgeport, CT "Nick Nels Birthday segwich"  (Read 2347 times)

mvallo

Tim Palmieri Solo Acoustic
11-12-2009
The Field - Bridgeport, CT

Nick Nels Birthday segwich:

back in black* -> M.E.M.P.H.I.S.** -> hard luck harry -> M.E.M.P.H.I.S. -> i want to get high -> M.E.M.P.H.I.S. -> hard luck harry^ -> M.E.M.P.H.I.S. -> back in black*

*intro only
**first time played (the disco biscuits)
^with M.E.M.P.H.I.S. lyrics

MP3 256kbps download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0stjur

md5:
5ad6ca2c28b093cafae31f75a0d24529 *timmy2009-11-12segwich.mp3

galenas

• Global Moderator
oh yeahhhh! :)

galenas

• Global Moderator
after a real quick listen just now, he def played memphis more accurately at ballou\'s. tho of course this night was fucking awesome!!! (nels, did u get my call from ballou\'s btw?)

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Thank you Matt Vallo!

Quote from: galenas;248158
after a real quick listen just now, he def played memphis more accurately at ballou\'s. tho of course this night was fucking awesome!!! (nels, did u get my call from ballou\'s btw?)

I did get your text, but I didn\'t see it until later that night.  It\'s good to see that M.E.M.P.H.I.S. wasn\'t merely a one-timer.  Song def has the potential to be a ser biz Timmy Tour tune.  I\'m sure each version is going to get better.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

galenas

• Global Moderator
oh, just the text? i called u during the song as well. i was hoping u\'d get to hear it. oh well!

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
Quote from: galenas;248235
oh, just the text? i called u during the song as well. i was hoping u\'d get to hear it. oh well!

there very well could have been a call too.  That night I was completely out of it after a week of Work > Phish > Work > Phish > Work > Phish > Helping my brother move.

I think my phone was on vibrate and I left it in the other room to charge Saturday night, but I appreciate the thought and I would have totally RAGED it on speaker phone!
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

mvallo

your welcome.

galenas

• Global Moderator
Quote from: mvallo;248237
your welcome.

u rock!

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
I\'ll need to dl this when I get home. Was happy with Tim\'s rendition of M.E.M.P.H.I.S. at Ballou\'s.
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

zuke583

• the whitest kid u know
Quote from: mvallo;248237
your welcome.

my welcome?
take a big bite of the fruit of your labor