Author Topic: I got ejected from a sporting event......  (Read 496 times)

SkyePrizm

• separator
I got ejected from a sporting event......
« on: June 14, 2008, 10:43:59 am »
I honestly didn\'t think it was possible for a spectator to really get banned for life....but apparently I am.

Last night, I was attending a roller hockey game @ The Rinks in Shelton.  I\'ve been there every year, every season, twice a week for the last three years to watch all my guy friends play on this team that verges on the movie Slapshot. Well, last night, some guy went ape and took a hockey fight to a whole new level. (Especially for something that is considered fun). The guy gets thrown out of the game.   Along with my Mark.  (They were the main two involved.) I was walking along the side to go meet Mark in the locker room when the guy screams out that i am an f\'ing bitch ass whore.  (I don\'t even know who he is.)  So i yell f\' you.  The guy calls Mark a hoo haa and before you know it gloves are thrown off and all hell breaks loose.  Our goalie and all the members of the team are off the rink holding Mark back.   I am even being restrained by one of the players as the guy is threatening to "beat" me. The Refs, who have seen me there for years, turn and look at me, and tell me I\'m banned for life.  Me, The Girl.   But not the guy who caused all the fighting.

Their reasoning, which they explained later that evening to us out in the lot:   IF for some reason, that guy had punched me, which he was trying to do, I was liable to sue the Rinks, the guy, the refs and everyone because i was not a participant of the league.

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 08:59:17 pm »
you should sue them for banning you.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

sallyalli

• NewHampshire Fordamnsure
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 09:04:53 pm »
oof. That does not seem fair at all.
Imagine if you got punched in the face...you could be a millionaire.
:banguitar: :banboogy2:

Vassillios

• straight from the gutter
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2008, 01:45:58 pm »
thats complete BS
i think it\'s turning back on me / i\'m down on the upside