Author Topic: Raffle for Green Monster, Right Field Roof Deck and Red Sox/Yankees tixs  (Read 3283 times)

FrankZappa

• the Bohr to your Einstein
  • Administrator
go here, scroll down, select which you want by clicking on one or all boxes in the raffle, then fill out the form and submit.

Register now for the opportunity to purchase the most highly sought after tickets at Fenway Park! The number of tickets available for these games and seating areas are limited. With that in mind, we implemented this registration as a more efficient and fair ordering process for you, our fans. This random drawing process has proven to be one of the most equitable programs we\'ve developed allowing as many new fans as possible the opportunity to visit Fenway Park and experience these new seating locations.

Applicants must fill out and submit the registration form below to participate in this online purchase opportunity. Registration begins at 12 p.m. noon Eastern Time ("ET") on Wednesday, February 1, 2006 and closes at 12 p.m. ET on Monday, February 6, 2006 (the "Registration Period"). The Red Sox will then conduct random selections of winners from three pools of registrants. The winners of the first pool will have the opportunity to purchase tickets to a Red Sox-Yankees game; the winners of the second pool will have the opportunity to purchase Green Monster tickets to a 2006 Red Sox regular season game, and; winners of the third pool will have the opportunity to purchase Right Field Roof Deck tickets to a 2006 Red Sox regular season game. Exact dates, times and instructions for each ticket purchase will be communicated by e-mail to each applicant selected. If a selected applicant does not follow such instructions, he or she will forfeit the opportunity to purchase tickets. There is no charge to register for this opportunity. There is no obligation to purchase a ticket.

Tickets to the following games will be available during this online purchase opportunity:
Red Sox vs. Yankees Ticket Drawing (9 games!)
May 1
May 2
May 22
May 23
May 24
August 18
August 19
August 20
August 21

Green Monster Ticket Drawing
Green Monster tickets (seats and standing room tickets) will be available for each Boston Red Sox home game for the 2006 Major League Baseball regular season.

Right Field Roof Deck Ticket Drawing
Right Field Roof Deck tickets (seats in tables of four and standing room tickets) will be available for each Red Sox home game for the 2006 Major League Baseball regular season.

:banana::banana::banana::banana:[BANANA]good luck everyone![/BANANA]
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

FreeSpirit

• Mrs. Tickler
    • http://www.myspace.com/robynsegali
Raffle for Green Monster, Right Field Roof Deck and Red Sox/Yankees tixs
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 06:50:31 am »
thanx ::crosses fingers::
“Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings. ”[/color]

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
    • http://www.myspace.com/antbach
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2006, 09:19:15 pm »
I \'won\' the opportunity for the Sox/Yanks games, no green monster though, damn. Not sure if I have the extra money to buy any when they go on sale Saturday though. Anyone want my spot? I\'ll sell it to ya cheap ;)
"Okay everybody, for my next miracle, I\'m going to turn water into funk!"

Jim Cobb

• RailroadBuilder/RugPee-er
  • Global Moderator
    • http://www.urban-fetch.com
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2006, 09:45:25 pm »
guess i missed this...
Postcount +1.

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2006, 01:05:04 am »
Ant... PM me the details..
Masturbation in the MFA

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2006, 06:55:10 am »
what\'s up joc, want to go to a game? I didn\'t get any either but if your not taking all tickets I\'ll split ants with ya. pm me.
"i heard that after he crossed the finish line he proceeded to wrestle down and pin a full sized grizzly bear"- ds673488

"if i listened to the distance on repeat, i\'d be wearing yellow jerseys like a motherfucker" - zuke

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2006, 07:58:30 am »
does anybody else win them who can\'t go???  please PM me
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2006, 06:14:27 pm »
joc and ant check your pm\'s.

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2006, 06:46:46 pm »
Quote from: FrankZappa
joc and ant check your pm\'s.

:thumbsup:

plainandsimple

• running against the wind
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2006, 06:47:27 pm »
Shit. Missed this thread at the time I should have read it.......oh well this is my luck. Would anyone want to take this plain and simple fellow?
Simpleman. Thats what I am...
"Bubba said those are magic shooes. Bubba said they\'d take me anywhere. Of course Bubba use to beat me with a rubber hose and call me a retard."

Dig

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2006, 07:21:32 pm »
One time I am glad I am online so damn much... Hope this works out...

P&S.... IF we get the tickets and for some reason I can\'t go, and neither Ant nor Paul wants it... you\'re next in line to get it...
Masturbation in the MFA

antbach

• bron bron bachinski
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 01:19:54 pm »
wow, what a pain in the ass. waited an hour in the "virtual waiting room" before having the opportunity to request seats, then after requesting another 10 minutes basically refreshing because the server was busy. then somehow i got kicked out of the ticketing system without a purchase, and now i am back into the waiting room.

damn, you guys are lucky i like ya

FrankZappa

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 04:23:36 pm »
Quote from: antbach
wow, what a pain in the ass. waited an hour in the "virtual waiting room" before having the opportunity to request seats, then after requesting another 10 minutes basically refreshing because the server was busy. then somehow i got kicked out of the ticketing system without a purchase, and now i am back into the waiting room.

damn, you guys are lucky i like ya

:thumbsup: :banana: :bowdown: :yay: :stoned:

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 08:58:54 pm »
Ant, we love you!
Masturbation in the MFA