Author Topic: Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA  (Read 9634 times)

Klout

• Ser Face Tunage
    • http://www.myspace.com/klout
Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2009, 10:00:02 pm »
I might have to try to rage this and/or sullys cuz there is just no way I cant wait till canton to see them again

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2009, 10:57:45 pm »
go to sullys, thats where the fun will be
DS Newbers

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 11:11:22 am »
Well the Breakfast posters they sent me were hard to read, still said "fall tour".. and were kinda huge (and poster space in Northampton is very competitive!).. blah blah... basically I got some time on my hands so I\'m puttin these up instead:

I have layered High Res Tiffs and PSDs if anyone wants me to make similar for Sullys or Tammany.. or if you want the high res file to print (don\'t print 72dpi web res stuff unless its your only choice) PM me and I\'ll get it to ya.

edit:: these look pretty ballin on glossy stock paper out of the Xerox color laser printer :D
« Last Edit: January 12, 2009, 11:21:49 am by bdfreetuna »
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

> > > forums.alpinezone.com > > > Pelland Advertising

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2009, 11:16:25 am »
yes yes party it up our place for sure!!!! i am getting the shiver me timbers just thinking about how much fun this will be. DAVE BRING ME MY WINGS :P

bezerker

• Gaboooooooo
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2009, 11:32:54 am »
Quote from: bdfreetuna;216249
Well the Breakfast posters they sent me were hard to read, still said "fall tour".. and were kinda huge (and poster space in Northampton is very competitive!).. blah blah... basically I got some time on my hands so I\'m puttin these up instead:

I have layered High Res Tiffs and PSDs if anyone wants me to make similar for Sullys or Tammany.. or if you want the high res file to print (don\'t print 72dpi web res stuff unless its your only choice) PM me and I\'ll get it to ya.

edit:: these look pretty ballin on glossy stock paper out of the Xerox color laser printer :D

sick flyer brah.  i love my ugly grill in the bottom of it.  i\'ll take a pm with the link
*Gia*

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2009, 12:04:38 pm »
Well the layered Tiffs and PSDs are like 35 and 25ish MB respectively. I\'ll make reworked ones for Sullys and Tammany.

But here is the link to 300dpi PDF of the above poster:
http://www.pelland.com/josh/BreakfastPosterNoho09.pdf

As a PDF its only just over 1mb :)  peace
Put the pointed pencil in the pepper-po and take a little sniff of the things below. :sadban:

jocelyn

• Not in charge.
    • http://www.myspace.com/cowwcowboogie
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2009, 12:06:50 pm »
Nice flyer. Must take a helluva lot of ink.
Masturbation in the MFA

ds673488

• Fair Weather Fan
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2009, 12:31:05 pm »
that flyer is 10X better than the previous one, great job tuna.  very easy to understand, read, etc
DS Newbers

bdfreetuna

• Team Gladys
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2009, 01:59:34 pm »
thanks I appreciate it :)

Yea its def heavy on the ink/toner joc... gotta make those colors pop :D

thatguy

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2009, 02:54:11 pm »
thank you tuna.i appreciate that.looks good!

freddiewaht

• GLOBAL MODERATOR
    • http://db.etree.org/freddiewaht420
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2009, 05:03:33 pm »
Quote from: Wolfman;213853
Pec, if you bring the recording setup I will hold the mics all night.  Come on out man.

tbc and a beaut.
lol
take the E to the A to the D...you\'ll be all set

pizzaburrito

• GTFO it
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 03:50:21 pm »
def def def not missing this, even though i wouldn\'t be allowed to if i tried! :)

everyone be sure to come swing over before/after the show for some hang time and a certain someone knows I expect some dank ass buffalo wings!!!!! hehe

<3<3

davepeck

• Administrator
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 03:54:50 pm »
Quote from: pizzaburrito;216694
def def def not missing this, even though i wouldn\'t be allowed to if i tried! :)

everyone be sure to come swing over before/after the show for some hang time and a certain someone knows I expect some dank ass buffalo wings!!!!! hehe

<3<3

while i won\'t be attending the show (never setting foot in an IHEG venue again), i am considering driving up for some hangar and pregame action, then heading home. if that happens, i will certainly bring some wings again.

i make a great wingman.

NickNels

• \"That\'s a Deeeewwwww!\"
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 04:02:58 pm »
Quote from: davepeck;216695

<3<3

while i won\'t be attending the show (never setting foot in an IHEG venue again), i am considering driving up for some hangar and pregame action, then heading home. if that happens, i will certainly bring some wings again.

i make a great wingman.

Seems a little silly to me.  I realize the headache they put you through last time you were up there, but you are going to drive all the way up to NoHa and not go to the show?  The taping policy sucks, and the way they treated you was shitty, but don\'t let it get in the way of your enjoyment of the band.  Take a night off from taping and kick back.  Have the band guest list you so you don\'t even have to pay those assholes.
"After some fun times, Luke spacedocked Marissa."

Gfunk

• Papa^
    • http://www.myspace.com/weaksauce603
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 04:13:38 pm »
Quote from: ds673488;216697
oh yeah...one thing...unless you want to be listed as a registered sex offender in the state of massachusetts, do not piss anywhere outside (especially in dark alley ways)

Are you speaking from experience Numbers?;)

Quote from: NickNels;216698
Quote from: davepeck;216695

<3<3

i make a great wingman.

Seems a little silly to me.  I realize the headache they put you through last time you were up there, but you are going to drive all the way up to NoHa and not go to the show?  The taping policy sucks, and the way they treated you was shitty, but don\'t let it get in the way of your enjoyment of the band.  Take a night off from taping and kick back.  Have the band guest list you so you don\'t even have to pay those assholes.

good points!
Facial Hair Would Be So Nice