Breakfast Babble > See The Light

Black line through the logo?

(1/2) > >>

frolfer:
I stopped by here this morning and I noticed that there is a black line through 'thebreakfast.info' at the top of the page. What's up with that? Does anyone else see it or is it my eyes?

simpletwistupdon:
I don't see anything different... let me know if its still happening later in the day if you check back.  I'll pass the word up the chain if it is!

kindm's:

--- Quote from: frolfer on May 15, 2019, 06:00:45 am ---I stopped by here this morning and I noticed that there is a black line through 'thebreakfast.info' at the top of the page. What's up with that? Does anyone else see it or is it my eyes?

--- End quote ---

Yes I did it to mark the loss of one of our own.

simpletwistupdon:

--- Quote from: kindm's on May 16, 2019, 11:00:43 am ---
--- Quote from: frolfer on May 15, 2019, 06:00:45 am ---I stopped by here this morning and I noticed that there is a black line through 'thebreakfast.info' at the top of the page. What's up with that? Does anyone else see it or is it my eyes?

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's a great thought... I wish I had been able to see it.

kindm's:

--- Quote from: simpletwistupdon on May 16, 2019, 11:54:29 am ---
--- Quote from: kindm's on May 16, 2019, 11:00:43 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

That's a great thought... I wish I had been able to see it.

--- End quote ---

your browser probably just has the site cached.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version