Breakfast Babble > See The Light

The 10th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout: Cartoonage

(1/16) > >>

davepeck:
The Breakfast have decided to pay homage to animation and the music behinds the cartoons. The theme will be for the whole Halloween weekend for there are so many great songs its impossible to fit it into one show! Iron Horse (10th Birthday) in Northampton, MA (PB first gig Amherst, MA) on Thursday 10/30, The Sco at Oberlin College in Ohio on Friday 10/31, and Higher Ground in Burlington, VT on Saturday 11/1. Costume contests each night, limited edition merchandise, and zaney music. Lets Freak Out!!!!!

-- thebreakfast.org

ds673488:
this should be classic, kinda like that Moe RPI halloween show where they did all the simpsons teases

wiredchicken:
wast teases, they did simpsons songs.

Gfunk:
I hope they do this one

Also they need to have projections of ser cartoons in the backround for these shows.

haha loony tunes was the shit! I am pumped for this theme cartoons rule.

FrankZappa:

--- Quote from: Gfunk;203048 ---
Also they need to have projections of ser cartoons in the backround for these shows.

--- End quote ---

Sorry Chip, that was my first thought too, but it\'s not going to happen. I mentioned doing it to tim and Ellis a while ago. Ellis shot it down as projectors interfere with his lighting design. He gave a green light for whatever I want to do during set break but absolutely no projectors during the set. Out with the "save says no", in with the "upstate says no"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version