Breakfast Babble > See The Light

New Keyboardist Press Release

(1/20) > >>

Spacey:
The Breakfast is pleased to announce the addition of keyboardist Matt Oestreicher to the band.  Their original keyboardist Jordan Giangreco left the band in the summer of 2006 to pursue personal endeavors. The Breakfast will be debuting Matt in August at The Gathering of the Vibes, Camp Bisco, and a hometown show in New Haven, CT at Toad’s Place on Thursday August 23rd.

Matt Oestreicher says, “I am very excited to join the band.  I was blown away the first time I saw them.  Their performances are filled with magical moments and their musicianship is seamless.   I believe in The Breakfast.  I hope to add more passion and positivity to the music."

Guitarist Tim Palmieri says, “I had a blast playing as a three piece for the past year. We’ve grown quite a bit as a band and individually. Now we are ready for Matt with his virtuosity on keyboards and fresh energy to the Breakfast family!

The Breakfast will be playing the northeast throughout the fall with stops in the Midwest, Colorado, and California.  The Breakfast is available for in store performances, radio interviews and phone interviews in support of the their latest album “Moxie Epoxy” released on HMG Records. Please forward all press inquiries to tim@thebreakfast.org.

Klout:
having never heard matt play and knowing nothing about him,  timmy referring to his playing as virtuosity is reassuring.

Ant-Man:
Tim mentioned the new addition at captain\'s galley....
Gonna bring a new dimension on stage...he had some energy at the webster...

Klout:
so timmy is gonna keep his keyboard rig I assume?

does matt have an organ?

Rickey Roux:

--- Quote from: The Breakfast ---

The Breakfast will be playing the northeast throughout the fall with stops in the Midwest, Colorado, and California.
--- End quote ---

Did I read the word "Midwest"?  I can\'t effin\' wait!  After a shitty week at work, this is just the kind of thing I needed to hear.  :thumbsup: :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version