Author Topic: Disco Biscuits Saturday July 23rd @ Stone Pony Asbury Park, NJ  (Read 4653 times)

weekapaug19

• In the house
    • http://www.phishhook.com/lists/weekapaug19
Disco Biscuits Saturday July 23rd @ Stone Pony Asbury Park, NJ
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2005, 10:36:37 am »
Quote from: WALSH
Starting from Camp Bisco the Biscuits will be back on the track of taking over the world.  It is an over feeling in the crowd and fans that is starting again...even the harshest/jaded fans are excited about the Biscuits again...it\'s all happening.

The shows from 12/31/04(one of the best ever) on have all been on a higher level than the last 3 years...since Fall \'02.  Give \'em a couple weeks on a full tour and the Biscuits will be ON FIRE AGAIN!

good to hear...i just started listening to them (only have 1 show) but I like it...wouldn\'t mind seeing them sometime
"I don\'t know if it\'s an A-sharp or a B-Flat.......If you get this wrong, we\'ll all B-Flat"  -The Goonies

Spacey

• w0okadactyl fo\' life
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2005, 08:50:06 pm »
Starting from Camp Bisco the Biscuits will be back on the track of taking over the world.  It is an over feeling in the crowd and fans that is starting again...even the harshest/jaded fans are excited about the Biscuits again...it\'s all happening.

The shows from 12/31/04(one of the best ever) on have all been on a higher level than the last 3 years...since Fall \'02.  Give \'em a couple weeks on a full tour and the Biscuits will be ON FIRE AGAIN!

That is good news. I could definitely tell that their was a sense of refreshment between the band and the fans this past weekend. Good for them, they put on one hell of a show and do play great for their musical genre/type.

Any idea on who will be playing drums? Has Sammy already dropped out of med school? Are they going to play only when he can play?
Love many, trust few and don\'t be late.

skalnbyc

• Taqueria Overexposure
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2005, 09:35:25 pm »

Does this mean that you have another message board to spend your life on in addition to .info?  I can\'t imagine how much time I would waste if I were fanatical about more bands.  I know Igzi and Gregg are active on the Moe board too.
Lobbying for a Kote>Beer Jubilee>Gypsy Girl>Prom 97>Vortex

Gordo

• Nicky Cheesecake
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=515917765
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2005, 04:19:21 pm »
great to hear! im real excited that the Biscuits still got life in em, they have written some really amazing shit and they know how to fuckin peak! hopefully sammy will quit school, hed be extremely tough to replace.
The crickets and the rust-beetles scuttled among the nettles of the sagethicket. "Vamanos amigos," he whispered, and threw the busted leather flintscraw over the loose weave of the saddlecock. And they rode on in the friscalating dusklight.  --Eli Cash