Breakfast Babble > Dig

PROMO: 8th Annual Fonghoulish Freakout @ Toad\'s Place

(1/4) > >>

Spacey:
With the National Tour in support of Moxie Epoxy underway, energy can now be focused on promotion for the 8th Annual Founghoulish Freakout. The show will be at Toad\'s Place in New Haven, CT on October 27th (1 month since the start of the tour). Besides being the Freakout this show will also serve as the first Moxie Epoxy CD Release party in the state and area but will also be the homecoming show for the Breakfast.

If anyone is able to help with promotion for this show it will be much appreciated. We can use all the help we can get to handout handbills at local shows, flyer local colleges and schools, poster the area. If not, no worries, still come out to the show and have fun.

All materials will be printed on a need basis, since it will be coming out of my pocket first. There are handbills/flyers available along with posters in both 11x17 and 8x11 sizes. If you can print some out yourself, I will be more than happy to email you the files for the flyers and posters. If all you can hang is 1 poster, it would still be a great help.

With under 4 weeks to go until the show the energy needs to be focused into the areas that will yield the best results. Here are a few links for upcoming shows:
CT Shows
Toad\'s Place
Webster Theater
Daniel Street

It is always best to flyer these shows AFTER the show is over. There is more probablity that the flyer will end up in there pocket and not in a urinal.

Posters can be distributed anywhere that you regularly visit. Its easier to ask the manager when you are a familiar face. Some of the best places to poster:
- Independent Music Stores
- Cafe/Coffe Houses
- College Hangouts
- Delis/Restaurants
- Gas Stations
- Head Shops
- Liquior Stores

The success of the Fonghoulish Freakout and this show depends on the bands ability to bring people in. We have had a strong showing at the last couple of Toad\'s Place shows. There is no better way to welcome the band home froma National Tour than to fill the venue with people. There is no reason why the band shouldn\'t be able to pull their best numbers in their home state.

This show more so than any others should be easier to promote because of the venue (Toad\'s Place), Moxie Epoxy CD Release Party and its the annual Fonghoulish Freakout.

Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can provide. Take care and we\'ll see you at the Freakout!

freddiewaht:
suck my balls...

Spacey:

--- Quote from: freddiewaht;120796 ---suck my balls...
--- End quote ---

that is just the attitude I expected from the first volunteer.

besides the more heads, the more money, broseph.

Me!:
does anyone remember anything about "Give us the Money Lebowski" didnt\' they open for the guys once?  cause they\'re playing in Danbury on sat, so maybe I\'ll go check them out, (after grabbing flyers from Spacey ofcourse)  but I might not cause we all know about the Danbury curse all too well.

Spacey:
They opened for the Breakfast at UAC 3.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version