Breakfast Babble > Dig

Toad\'s Final Push

(1/12) > >>

Spacey:
We are exactly 23 days to the 1000th Show celebration at Toad\'s Place. There are a few shows coming up in the area over the next few weeks that we need a hand to help flyer and promote.

If you are going to any shows this weekend or over the next 3 weeks and want to help, let me know and I will get you material ASAP.

Monday night Mike Gordon and Ramble Dove will be at Toad\'s Place and I believe it is essential to get down there will some material. If anyone if going or planning on going it would be nice to get some passes and give them out down there.

Badfish is again at Toad\'s on June 3rd. If you are not going to the Stone Church and will be in town, we can really use the promotion there.

That same weekend of Toad\'s Place is the Magic Hat City Festival in Danbury. Those who will be checking out this show, this would really be a great opportunity.

The Machine at Toad\'s Place on Saturday the 10th. Also is a good show to hit up.

Here is a link to all shows in the CT area over the next couple of weeks. CT Shows to Promote

I have some posters I need to get up. If anyone has a good place that can use one or know of a good place to hang one, let\'s get one up.

There are only a few weeks before this show and who knows what\'ll happen then.

Thanks.

Me!:
Well I\'m doing Stone Church, but some friends of mine ar egoing to the Hat City Fest, so I\'m sure they can hand some shit out......

Spacey:
I\'m assuming most of us if not all of us will be at the Stone Church. However, some reduced passes to hand out at the Festival would go a long way. Let me know.

Me!:
^^your gonna go to the westchester show?  I can grab them then....

Spacey:

--- Quote from: Me! ---^^your gonna go to the westchester show?  I can grab them then....
--- End quote ---

Yes, I am, Sam.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version