Breakfast Babble > 2006

Setlist: 2006-05-13 - Coda; New York, NY

(1/13) > >>

davepeck:
I: jam > Inner Glimpse, Future Peek > Attraction To Shade Ditty, See The Light > Puppetry, Good Things > Intension > Drum Solo, Doughboy

II: Psygn > Tricky Ways, The Late And The Great > Over Exposure > Superfly Phaddy Fat

E: Honey Butter

Thanks to bezerker for the call!

Gfunk:
how was the crowd? setliist looks ehhnice. new songs all over the place.

Rujah:

--- Quote from: ---
--- End quote ---
very nice setlist. good to see the boys playing 2 set shows along with an encore

obsession600:
The show was a lot of fun. Coda is a very nice space and the sound seemed really good where I was. Gencs told me at intermission that he wrote most, if not all, of set 1. I thanked him for Intension and told him that Doughboy was a good vibe to send everyone to break with. The crowd totaled around 50 people or so. Apparently some people who will remain unnamed could not tear themselves away from Pearl Jam. The drum solo featured a brief glow-noodle war. A glow-noodle is a glow-ring that is not connected together at the ends. Only one noodle in attendance but it had its moment to shine. There was no one running lights for the first set and the beginning of the second. The lights that were on were very dim. Once the lights kicked in the show took on a new feel and gave the crowd (and maybe the band) a second wind.
Intension was everything I hoped it would be. Psygn keeps moving further up my favorites list. Late and Great and Good Things are cigarette-break songs right now. I feel that L & G could become epic.

Gfunk:

--- Quote from: obsession600 --- There was no one running lights for the first set and the beginning of the second. The lights that were on were very dim. Once the lights kicked in the show took on a new feel and gave the crowd (and maybe the band) a second wind.
--- End quote ---

where was Greg Ellis?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version