Breakfast Babble > 2006

Setlist: 2006-05-06 - Rams Head Live; Baltimore, MD

(1/6) > >>

davepeck:
I: Tricky Ways > Buquebus > Drum Solo, Surreal Radio > Spunk

Opened for Project Object.

Whathefunk:
seems a lil short, and a lil dissapointing from my perspective, but i\'m guessing/hoping they just put everything they had into the buquebus and it was a 25+ min version?  but on a more positive note, i think spunk was prob a sick set closer.  any chance of a PO setlist, i\'ll once again go ahead and guess/hope that at least one of the boys sat in for at least a song or so.

FrankZappa:
both bfast and school of rock only got a 40 minute set.

Dave, they dropped the encores due to time and there was some joe\'s garage songs dropped in set two after  token but I forget what. I think they went token directly to remus or directly to (\'). Either way, you know those songs and can fix it. Feel free to edit this post when you know.

Heres what was suppose to happen minus the above.
Project/Object
I. Little house I used to live in>Dirty*>Titties and beer>Flakes>Broken hearts are for assholes>Filthy little habbits, Carolina Hardcore, Sofa #1, Cosmic Debris^, T\'mershi>King Kong, Idiot bastards son, Montana, Chunga\'s Revenge, Buisness as usual

II. Big Swifty, Andy>Inca Roads, Blessed Relief, the Mammy anthem, Jones crusher, city of tiny lights, token of my extreme, (Fem bot in a wet t-shirt, why does it hurt when I pee?, Black Napkins, Uncle Remus), apostrphe (\'), Village of the sun**>Enchidna\'s Arf (of you)**>Don\'t you ever wash that thing?**

(E: Zomby woof, I am the slime)

*Frogs with dirty little lips? this was where they played the mud shark, same as new haven.
^ w/Tim Palmieri from the breakfast on guitar
** w/?? from school of rock on guitar
The sad thing is, I\'m still awake :wah:

oh yea, I got to run the house video gear, so there will be something for all 3 bands eventually.

look for cosmic debris to be in the download section whenever I feel like it.

davepeck:
why.am.i.awake?! :mad::sigh::mad:

Mamalakabubadaya:

--- Quote from: davepeck ---why.am.i.awake?! :mad::sigh::mad:
--- End quote ---

:lol: i have no idea how you made it back to connecticut.

i agree that last night was too short of a set,but the boys put on a really nice little show. i had no problem seeing spunk/tricky ways 2 nights in a row. the queeb was good, not the best one i have ever seen (puppethouse). anyway, rams head is a great venue! i would love to see them play there again. tim\'s cosmic debris sit in with PO was awesome. i had a lot of fun hanging out for their show getting down with the few people who were still there. the kids in school of rock were alright..i don\'t know why they had the same amount of time onstage as the bfast...the drummer who is now with project object from school of rock was unbelieveable-19 year old kid totally ripping it up on stage. i had a few laughs going back to the green room to see all of these 15-18 year old school of rock kids being little bad asses heheh. anyway, i have some pics that steve was kind enough to take last night and will upload them as soon as i feel a little less like death from this weekend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version