Setlist: 2010-04-10 - Iron Horse Music Hall; Northampton, MA

(1/7) > >>

galenas:
I: Rufus > Blessing in the Skies, Beef Barley, The Grand Scheme of Things

E: Willie the Pimp > Tricky Ways*

* with Kris Jenson on sax and Todd Stoops on keys

Thanks to bezerker for the setlist!

frolfer:
This looks absolutely ridiculous to me. I bet this wailed! The video clip of the encore is straight up nasty good. I love this stuff!

tpalms4prez:
omg it was so good i cant say it enough

sąikidélik:
They def segwiched in from In Memory of Elizabeth Reed, and stoops and jenson were on for Willie the Pimp as well as Tricky Ways. Crazy show. Loved the peaks in rufus although it wasnt your normal rufus. Beef Barley from left field followed by TGSOT from even lefter field. And i yelled I am the slime, but willie the pimp was ser. Place was pretty packed too. Next time they play iron horse everyone pay in quarters.

bdfreetuna:
Iron Horse is really a shite venue for The Breakfast, and it reflects badly on my home town to Breakfast fans that they are still seeing the band play at the Iron Horse -- which is actually a nice club for old people having dinner while they watch a concert at like 7:00PM -- instead of being at Pearl Street Nightclub which is actually a decent venue and better suited to our type of crowd anyway. Most of the other "jam-bands" play Pearl Street.

When Psychedelic Breakfast started playing in Northampton, as far as I remember, it was at Pearl Street Clubroom and Fire & Water (closed). So for real please get The Breakfast to play Pearl Street Ballroom. JGB, RAQ, Rubblebucket (tonight) ... they all seem to be able to play at Pearl Street.

I\'m on a rant right now cuz Northampton is a great town with lots of music but it\'s insane to have The Breakfast play at this town\'s shittiest venue!

The same dude owns Calvin, Pearl Street, Iron Horse, The Basement, Look Park, Mountain Park ... regional music venue monopoly! But at least Pearl Street is a fun venue and a place people actually enjoy going out to. So what I\'m saying is... I\'d rather have one show a year at Pearl Street than two a year at Iron Horse at this point. Make moves!

oh yeah, I recorded this... give me another couple days maybe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version