Breakfast Babble > 2008

Setlist: 2008-02-24 - Daniel Street; Milford, CT

(1/7) > >>

FieryBill:
Here\'s the setlist from what I know/remember.... Dave or whoever will fill in the gaps I\'m sure:

I: Jam > Episode 1 (Happy), Question Mark and the Mind, Real Time, Buquebus* > The Sound

II: Psygn**, Vera St., Vocal Jam^ > Puppetry^^, Instrumental (New Song/Cover?), The Late and the Great > Clap Along > New Song/Cover?)

*Kashmir tease
**Manteca tease
^Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples, Garcian Fishbowl(?) tease
^^ Bouncing Around the Room tease

GREAT show.... gotta head off to work so I can\'t post a huge review... but the acoustic sound was sweet and I had a fantastic time! Looking forward to hearing it again....

Kaliguitar:
Up at Okemo sking and jamming....what did we miss???  Come on peeps, get the reviews going.

tyzack:

--- Quote from: FieryBill;181249 ---Here\'s the setlist from what I know/remember.... Dave or whoever will fill in the gaps I\'m sure:

I: Jam > Episode 1 (Happy), Question Mark and the Mind, Real Time, Buquebus* > The Sound

II: Psygn**, Vera St., Vocal Jam^ > Puppetry^^, Instrumental (New Song/Cover?), The Late and the Great > Clap Along > New Song/Cover?)

*Kashmir tease
**Manteca tease
^Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples, Garcian Fishbowl(?) tease

--- Quote ---== I believe there was a definite "ice ice baby" tease in there too
--- End quote ---

^^ Bouncing Around the Room tease

--- Quote ---== Was that bouncing? I knew it was phish, but I thought it sounded like the 3rd movement in slave to the traffic light.
--- End quote ---

GREAT show.... gotta head off to work so I can\'t post a huge review... but the acoustic sound was sweet and I had a fantastic time! Looking forward to hearing it again....
--- End quote ---

I was expecting a laid-back show, being it accustic, but they basiclly played with the energy they would an electric show, but with accoustic instruments.

Great show, though I missed most of the fist set.

Drew_Kingsley:

--- Quote from: FieryBill;181249 ---Here\'s the setlist from what I know/remember.... Dave or whoever will fill in the gaps I\'m sure:
--- End quote ---

Let\'s see...

II: Psygn**, Vera St., Vocal Jam^ > Puppetry^^, Spain%, The Late and the Great > Synergy

* "Kashmir" jam
** "Manteca" tease
^ "Night of the Thumpasorus Peoples", "Under Pressure/Ice Ice Baby" and "Garcian Fishbowl" teases
^^ "Bouncing Around the Room" tease
% Return to Forever cover; first time played

There was also a "Back to the Future Theme" tease somewhere.

SkyePrizm:
I was really surprised there wasn\'t as big of a crowd as last week tho.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version